Marketing: Visual Impact That Lasts
- Closing a Sale. Black, Joanne // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses various marketing and selling strategies with emphasis on effective business communication.
- A Repeating Pattern. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;6/7/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p22
In this article the author discusses the strategy of retailers in maintaining strong marketing liaisons with the licensor to drive consumer sales into the onsite stores or internet sites.
- Is your marketing strategy competitive? Ross, Allan J. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p18
The article presents the author's views regarding the competitiveness of marketing strategy during hard economic conditions.
- To the letter. // Design Week;4/25/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p22
Describes several corporate stationery. Letterhead of educational computer software resource Nesta Futurelab; Business cards and letterheads of Johnson Banks; Stationery set of architectural photographer Chris Gascoigne.
- Opportunity. Ziglar, Zig // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p8
The article highlights the importance of grabbing business opportunities by the way of effective marketing strategies.
- Be the bigger brand. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/16/2012, Issue 3016, p29
The article offers suggestions and approaches in getting edge on comparative advertising which include legal aspects, classic image, and effectiveness. INSET: Three comparative adverts.
- Eight Ways to Use Testimonials As a Business Marketing Tool. Deis, Karen // Origination News;Dec2009, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p20
In this article the author discusses several ways to testimonials as a tool in business marketing which include creating a scrapbook with actual copies of the written testimonials, adding testimonials to the back of the business cards, and including testimonials in electronic mail signature.
- The competitive advantage of early and rapidly internationalising SMEs in the biotechnology industry: A knowledge-based view. Gassmann, Oliver; Keupp, Marcus Matthias // Journal of World Business;Sep2007, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p350
Abstract: Our knowledge on ï¿½born globalsï¿½ (BG) is fragmented and lacks an integrative framework. Starting from a knowledge-based view of the firm, we analyse internationally active biotechnology small and medium enterprises (SMEs) from Switzerland, Germany, and Australia to find out...
- Advantage by design: Competing with opportunity-based organizations Miller, Danny // Business Horizons;Sep2005, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p393
Abstract: Organization design is becoming more and more a cornerstone of competitive advantage in today''s increasingly complex companies. Our research on firms that have achieved significant advantage suggests that many did so by creating powerful synergies among their capabilities, among...