Carol Nowka: Advocate for Social Security Leadership by CFP Licensees
- French eye cuts in social security. // Industry Week/IW;2/20/95, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p65
Reports on French business executives' preference for candidates who pledge reductions in businesses' social security contributions for employees.
- Social Security Reform. // Congressional Digest;Apr83, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p99
Focuses on the Social Security system in the U.S. Concern regarding the financial condition of the system; Establishment of the National Commission on Social Security Reform; Coverage of the commission's findings and recommendations.
- The Recommendations of the Commission. // Congressional Digest;Apr83, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p104
Presents excerpts from the findings and recommendations of the U.S. National Commission on Social Security Reform which are contained in its report issued on January 1983.
- Bush Names Social Security Commission To Pace Revisions In Structure, Emphasizing Strongly Held Position Of Partial Privatization Through Investments By Workers. Mangan, Joseph F. // Insurance Advocate;05/12/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 19, p26
Announces the formation of a commission to formulate plans for Social Security system reform in the United States. Association of the commission with the plan to partially privatize Social Security; Impact of demographics on social security; Allocation of budget surpluses to finance Social...
- RÃ©gimen aplicable a la Alta DirecciÃ³n. Toscani Giménez, Daniel // Capital Humano;ene2013, Vol. 26 Issue 272, p112
No abstract available.
- The Commission Proposal in Brief. // Congressional Digest;Apr83, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p103
Presents the report of the U.S. National Commission on Social Security Reform. Identification of the major proposals; Provision of a short-range and long-range cost analysis of each proposals.
- NOW IT'S THE WIVES OF RETIRED MEN WHO ARE THE PROBLEM. // Saturday Evening Post;11/11/1961, Vol. 234 Issue 45, p102
Comments on the arguments over the growth of corporate retirement plans in the U.S. Physical condition and health of retired men; Improvement in the condition of retired men; Fear of wives of executives to loss their status once their husbands will retire.
- CEOs favor refinancing of Social Security system. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);09/07/98, Vol. 45 Issue 36, p4B
Highlights PricewaterhouseCoopers' survey of chief executive officers' (CEOs) opinion on the Social Security system of the United States. CEOs' advocacy for either full or partial privatization of Social Security for taxpayers under the age of 55; Recommendation that the program diversify its...
- Out Social Security. Margenau, Tom // Westchester County Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p21
Presents a question and answer on Social Security in the U.S. Access of corporate officers to Social Security; Conditions for the turnover of Social Security benefits to wives; Social Security benefits of widows.