Hindustan Unilever Limited SWOT Analysis
- HUL Loses Ground. ALVARES, CLIFFORD // Business Today;6/14/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p78
The article focuses on the effect of the changing market dynamics in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) business. The overall volume sales growth has risen to around 30% in March 2009 as compared to 20% in 2008. It is stated that companies with larger distribution network are more affected by...
- HUL does not expect demand to revive soon; expects only 3% growth for last Quarter. // FMCG Snapshot;2/23/2014, p27
The article focuses on Indian fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) manufacturer Hindustan Unilever Ltd.'s (HUL) expected sales volume growth for the March 2014 quarter. Topics discussed include expected pressures on revenue growth, the impact of higher input costs and weak demand, and comparisons...
- HUL net up 15% in Q4 at Rs 787 crore. // Chemical Business;May2013, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p57
The article reports on the 15 percent net profit increase recorded by fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company Hindustan Unilever Ltd. for the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Hindustan Unilever blames the rising temperature for fungi-ridden bread. // FMCG Snapshot;2/23/2014, p37
The article reports on consumer goods company Hindustan Unilever Ltd.'s (HUL) statement that increasing temperature in India caused the growth of fungus on some bread products in April 2014. Topics discussed include moldy bread purchased by a Bangalore businessman from a Nagasandra shop, the...
- SWOT ANALYSIS. // Hindustan Lever Limited SWOT Analysis;Jun2011, p5
A business analysis of Hindustan Unilever Ltd., a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company in India, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include benefits derived from its market leadership due to a strong brand portfolio....
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT: HINDUSTAN UNILEVER LIMITED. // MarketWatch: Personal Care;Sep2011, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p18
The article presents a company profile for Hindustan Unilever Ltd., a company that offers foods, beverages, home care, and personal care products in Mumbai, India. An analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) is discussed, including its market leadership...
- Gujarat, Maharashtra and Haryana register growth in FMCG consumption. // FMCG Snapshot;3/16/2013, p16
The article reports that fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) consumption grew in India's states of Gujarat, Maharashtra and Haryana in 2004-2005 and 2009-2010, according to an ASSOCHAM study.
- Budget 2013: Not much for the FMCG sector. // FMCG Snapshot;3/9/2013, p1
The article reports on the general lack of a government budget for the Indian fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector in 2013, save for the announced allocation increase on various rural social schemes which will help boost rural consumption.
- SWOT Analysis. // Hindustan Lever Limited SWOT Analysis;Jun2010, p1
A profile of Hindustan Uniliver Limited, which is the largest fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company in India, is presented. Particular focus is given to the company's financial performance in 2009. Key facts about the company, such as contact information, revenue/turnover and number of...