Caught off-guard by Web services?
- RISK SUMMARY: EL SALVADOR. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Oct2011, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
The article reports El Salvador's deployment of soldiers to Afghanistan, falling lending rates, and partnership with Indian company Chennai Port Trust.
- Deployed Defenders. SLEGER, JASON // Wingman;Spring2009, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p33
This article explores the deployment of Security Forces in Iraq.
- Iraq: U.S. military 'footprint' looms larger in Africa. Lobe, Jim // New York Amsterdam News;5/15/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 20, p2
Reports on the major geo-strategic shifts of the U.S. military in its global deployments. Announcement made by the Defense Department regarding the return of a counter-terrorism warship to the U.S. from Africa; Plans to increase military troops in West Africa; Changes in U.S. deployments around...
- U.S. troops in Uganda raise fears of 'Mission Creep'. // Michigan Citizen;10/30/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 51, p2
The article reports that according to critics, the arrival of 100 U.S. Special Forces in Uganda to help the Uganda's government in its flagging efforts against the ragtag rebel group Lord's Resistance Army, may lead to a larger deployment, creating havoc for local civilians.
- 36th Infantry Division deploys Agricultural Development Team. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/16/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p8
The article reports that the Texas Agricultural Development Team will be deployed to Afghanistan.
- PSYOP HORN OF AFRICA. Ostlund, Gerald // Warrior Citizen;Spring2012, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p34
The article focuses on the pre-deployment training of more than 20 soldiers to the Horn of Africa which deals with print system troubleshooting tips and techniques to print flyers and posters that can be used to communicate with local population.
- Troops deployed to contain large-scale unrest in eastern China. // Tibetan Review: The Monthly Magazine on all Aspects of Tibet;Jul2011, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p26
The article discusses the deployment of thousands of Chinese police and paramilitary forces to suppress a new round of protests taking place in eastern China.
- Life on the Afghan Frontier. Arana-Barradas, Louis A. // Airman;May2003, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p26
Focuses on the challenges faced by airmen deployed to fight terrorism in Afghanistan. Role of the airmen in providing a close air support to coalition ground troops; Formation of human shield around the base avoid the enemy penetration; Risk taken by the soldiers in transporting supplies to...
- We Want You! Timberg, Robert // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Aug2007, Vol. 133 Issue 8, p4
The article discusses various articles published within the issue, including one on the Deployable Operations Group and another by Jim Lacey on armed forces.