Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD!
- Know the News. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;1/18/2008, Vol. 86 Issue 15/16, p4
A quiz about current issues, including chocolate-powered truck, is presented.
- Transportation companies ponder alternative fuels. Sodoma, Brian // Las Vegas Business Press;12/2/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the economic issue of converting vehicle to alternative fuels for transportation companies in Nevada. Viability of alternative fuels; Contention regarding the maintenance cost of alternative fuel vehicles; Value of investment infrastructure to refuel and maintain vehicles.
- Going green. Bellavance, Christian // CA Magazine;May2008, Vol. 141 Issue 4, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John Lorinc on how the experiment of Purolator Courier Ltd. on alternative fuel vehicles has evolved into a full-fledged cost-cutting program and another by Paul Brent on the need for companies' to experiment and...
- TRICKED OUT. Thompson, Andrea // Science World;10/9/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p7
The article describes the H-Racer, an environmentally friendly car powered by water.
- Web Site Aid Used AFV Sales. // Government Procurement;Feb2002, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p29
Reports on the use of Web sites for aiding alternative fuel vehicles sales. Features of the Web sites highlighting costs and benefits of purchasing; Information on participation in auctions on web sites.
- NG Expected to Hold Lead in Alternative Fuel Market. // American Gas;Apr2003, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p11
Focuses on the demand for natural gas in the U.S. alternative fuel market. Market share of natural gas in the transit bus vehicle segments; Use of biodiesel by heavy-duty trucks; Preference for natural gas in commuter and passenger car segments.
- Better Buses Appreciated. McWilliams, Vanny // Business Journal (Central New York);12/3/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p29
Presents a letter to the editor related to alternative fuel buses.
- Center's Mission to Highlight Benefits of Alternative Fuels. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;Jul2002, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p11
No abstract available.
- UPDATES. // Waste Age;Jul2010, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p10
The article presents news briefs on the waste industry in the U.S., which include a survey on the addition of alternative fuel vehicles to the fleet of waste companies, and the expansion of Heil Environmental's facility in Fort Payne, Alabama.