- Shechtman helping Thailand target U.S. market. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p42
Reports the aid of furniture industry consultant Barry Shechtman to the Thai furniture industry. Retention of Shechtman by the Thai government; Presentation of seminars on global and sales competition by Shechtman; Advantage of the industry in furniture exports.
- Record subscriber renewals for cm. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p2
Reports the high subscription renewal rates of Cabinet Maker magazine in Great Britain. Reflections on redesigning the magazine; Difficulties in subscription services; Desire of the magazine to improve furniture trade.
- Sharing the bed knowledge. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p3
Comments on the decision of the editors of 'Cabinet Maker' magazine to dedicate its July 18, 2003 issue to the British bed industry.
- E-news. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2008, Issue 5614, p6
The article reviews the electronic newsletter "NRF Global SmartBrief."
- corrections & amplifications. // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p76
Presents corrections to articles that have been previously published in the journal 'Furniture Today.' Misidentification of the president of Pennsylvania House; Exhibitors that were left out of the 220 Elm showroom listings.
- Next week. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p3
Introduces the articles for the third weekly issue of the 'cm' periodical for the furniture industry of Great Britain for the month of September.
- Everything you need, every week. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2004, Issue 5416, p9
Presents an introduction to the articles related to furniture published in the November 2004 issue of the journal "Cabinet Maker."
- Keep us in the loop, and not just at market. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p39
Discusses the role of the periodical 'Furniture Today.' Evaluation of the furniture industry in terms of meeting the market objectives; Providing news and analysis to help readers make sound business decisions; Ways to improve the odds of getting coverage from 'Furniture Today' during the...
- Furnishings businesses make Inc. list. // Furniture/Today;9/3/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p10
The article presents information on the listing of the furnishing companies by the periodical "Inc.," where the listings were based on the growth of the companies in the U.S.