- Book Revenues Grew 3.9% For 20 Largest U.S. Consumer Publishers In 1999. // Book Publishing Report;6/26/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the combined revenues of the top twenty United States book publishers in 1999.
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;08/21/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p7
Reports on the financial performances of book publishers in the United States, in the second quarter of fiscal 2000, including, Barnes & Noble Inc., Intervisual Books and Books-A-Million.
- Big Winners And Losers As Publishers' Profitability Varied Dramatically In 2000. // Book Publishing Report;04/30/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p1
Focuses on the sales and profits of book publishing companies in the United States. Account on the profit margin for the Global Books and Home Entertainment division of Reader's Digest; Impact of the Harry Potter books for the trade revenues of Scholastic Books; Financial problems encountered...
- Publisher's Profitability Index For fiscal 2000 vs. 1999. // Book Publishing Report;04/30/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p3
Presents a chart depicting the profitability index of book publishing companies for 1999 to 2000 in the United States. Names of the publishing firms; Revenues; Operating income; Profit margin.
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;04/30/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p7
Reports financial developments related to the book industry in the United States as of April 2001. Corporate profit of Houghton Mifflin Co.; Increase of sales at the K-12 Publishing and College Publishing; Details on the financial performance of Amazon.com Inc. on book sales.
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;05/22/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the financial performance of several book publishers in the United States during the first quarter of 2000. Barnes & Noble's book sales; Net sales at pop-up book publisher Intervisual Books; Increase in comparable store sales at Books-A-Million Inc.
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p6
Highlights the financial performance of book publishers in the United States as of October 30, 2000. Amazon.com; Banta Corp.; Adubile Inc.; Reader's Digest's Global Books and Home Entertainment; Houghton Mifflin Co.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;4/21/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Courier Corp. for the second quarter of ended March 29, 2003. Factors contributing to increase in the company's sales and retail earnings for the given quarter; Sales performance of the company's book publishing division; Book manufacturing sales of the...
- Mixed Period for AMS. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 30, p12
Reports on the profits posted by Advanced Marketing Services (AMS) in the U.S. for the first quarter ended June 30, 2002. Contribution of the acquisition of Publishers Group West to the revenue of the book company; Information on the net income of the company; Factors behind an increase in the...