HarperCollins' Series More Fortunate Than Most
- For kids. Rodman, Blake // Teacher Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p52
Reviews the book `To Market, To Market,' by Anne Miranda and Janet Stevens.
- Forecasts: Children's books. Devereaux, Elizabeth; Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;9/29/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 40, p88
Reviews the book `To Market, to Market,' by Janet Stevens, illustrated by Anne Miranda.
- Books for the young: Nonfiction. Zvirin, Stephanie // Booklist;11/01/97, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p477
Reviews the book `To Market, To Market,' by Anne Miranda and illustrated by Janet Stevens.
- Attacking the competition. // Marketing Tools;Jul98, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p9
Discusses the book `Predatory Marketing,' by C. Britt Beemer. Beemer's expertise in consumer-behavior analysis; Presentation of `consumer mind surveys'; Importance of understanding consumers' changing attitudes; Adopting another company's successful game plan; Contact information.
- Terms of Trade: Send more shoes. Baird, Jean // Quill & Quire;Feb97, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the significance of investing in the teenagers market for marketing of books in Canada. Marketing strategy adopted for marketing of books; Exceptional book that illustrates an interesting dilemma; Assumptions made by publishers about the teachers concern for the exceptional book;...
- 2007: The year punk broke. // Public Relations Tactics;Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p4
An excerpt from the book "Punk Marketing," by Richard Laermer and Mark Simmons is presented.
- Read all about it: Mass nabs book, magazine sales. Freeman, Laurie // Discount Store News;4/17/95, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p54
Focuses on the sales of books and magazines at discount houses. Addition of floor display space; In-store promotions of books and periodicals; Purchasing of books based on author's reputation; Impulse buying.
- Reposition: Simplifying the Customer's Brandscape. // Brandweek;10/02/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p36
Presents an excerpt from the book `Simplicity Marketing.'
- Dispelling more myths about marketing to libraries. Sexton, M. // Publishers Weekly;12/22/1989, Vol. 236 Issue 25, p38
Examines ten myths and realities about marketing to libraries, a follow-up to an article on the same subject which came out in the March 10 issue of `Publishers Weekly.'
- Conceived by a romance novelist and relying on entertainment... Chase, Alston // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/4/95, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p21
Opinion. Questions the significance of author's tours. What is an author's tour; Personal experience of touring to promote book called `In a Dark Wood'.