New focus on leather
- Buyers upbeat at `fresh' Javits. Slott, Mira // Home Textiles Today;04/03/2000, p1
Highlights the 2000 New York Home Textiles Show at the Javits center. Strong showing of vendors from France, Portugal and other countries; Introduction of new and fresh products; Remarks of buyers regarding the success of the show.
- Tunis Showcases African Leather Industry. // International Trade Forum;2002, Issue 4, p31
Reports on the third Meet in Africa held in Tunis, Tunisia in October 2002, the most important trade event for the African leather industry. Goal of the meeting; Evidence of the cooperation among the African leather institutions; Participants.
- Asia Pacific Leather Fair 2001. // Colourage;Oct2001, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p92
Offers information on the Asia Pacific Leather Fair 2001.
- All China leather exhibition 2001. // Colourage;Oct2001, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p93
Offers information on the All China Leather Exhibition 2001.
- Its' wait and see for leather show's founder. M.McN // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/5/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 66, p21
Reports on the showcase of leather for apparel and footwear market in the 1993 International Textile Show in Los Angeles, California. `Leather Under the Sun'; Number of leather supplier participants; Leather show at the Stouffer Hotel in October 1987; Reason for the move to combine the leather...
- Signs Of Improvement At China Leather Fair. Movius, Lisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/18/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 60, p26
The article reviews the exhibition "11th All China Leather" at the New International Expo Center in Shanghai, China from September 2-4, 2009.
- Vendors list finds, flops. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p1
Describes the products featured at the 2002 Home Textiles Market exhibition. Cheri Blum patterns, Crackled Florals and Magnolia; Sisal textural monochromatic solid; Felt and doormat items in the Colonial Williamsburg collection.
- Atlanta Regional Area Rug Show. // Home Textiles Today;7/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p6
Reports on the Atlanta International Area Rug Show in Georgia. Highlights of the event; Guests and participants.
- Partnerland returns to Hemitex with U.S. focus. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p1
Reports the return of the Partnerland program at the Heimtextil exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany. Preview of the trends at the Filo yarn fair; Lectures featured in the Bed & More forum; Regulations on taking photographs at the event.