Accent on accessories
- Dallas Modern. // Architectural Digest;Nov99, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p46
Reveals some of the interior decoration accessories and furniture offered at the Collage shop in Dallas, Texas. Designers whose works are popular; Contact information.
- French by the Bay. // Architectural Digest;Nov99, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p50
Offers a look at the interior decoration accessories and furniture offered at Robert Domergue's shop in San Francisco, California. Contact information.
- Foreign Appeal. // Architectural Digest;Nov99, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p302
Offers a look at the interior decoration accessories and furniture offered by art dealer Georges-Guillaume Cassan in his shop. Contact information.
- What is it? What is it worth? Fendelman, Helaine // Country Living;May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p35
Presents the views of a appraiser, who identifies and evaluates the problem of the readers related to their purchased possessions.
- Four Easy Pieces. // Country Living;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p52
Presents information on accessories for decorating bedrooms.
- On Trend. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p63
Presents accessories for interior decorating. Decorations for the home or school; How functional are the decorations; Illustrations showing the products and their prices and other information.
- Little things on the table mean a lot. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/01/97 Supplement, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p20
Focuses on the tabletop components of restaurants. Criteria affecting choices of tabletop materials; Description of dining tables of the Rainforest Cafe as example; Blending of color schemes of table napkins, tablecloths and china. INSET: Cloth or paper?..
- Accessories. // Interior Design;05/15/94, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p84
Presents interior decoration accessories from different companies in the United States. Standard and custom linens; Bowls and vessels; Resin handles.
- Accessories. // Interior Design;10/31/94, Vol. 65 Issue 13, p75
Presents interior decoration accessories from different companies in the United States. Mahogany grandfather clock; Bowls; Carved-glass accessories.