Lee Longlands buys family firm Vineys
- Lee Longlands reunited. // Cabinet Maker;4/21/2006, Issue 5484, p3
The article reports that Robert Lee has led a management by objective deal to unite furniture chain Lee Longlands with its property company Lee Longland Holdings in Great Britain. The move is to put the company back in the hands of the Lee and Longland families and to secure investment to...
- Stylish? It certainly is. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;07/07/2000, Issue 5195, p6
Outlines the website development plan of Midlands, England furniture chain Lee Longlands.
- Opening with a bang. // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p4
Highlights the opening of retailer Lee Longlands' Leamington Spa shop in England. Venue of the opening ceremony; Entertainment; Comments of Lee Longlands Chairman Tim Grinnell on the business relationship between his company and Leamington Spa.
- Lee Longland success expands into Leamington. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the plans of Lee Longland, a home furnishing retailer, to invest in a store in Leamington Spa's town center in England. Amount which the company will be investing; Number of jobs to be created as a result of the store; Background information on Lee Longland.
- Leamington plan for Longlands. // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p2
Reports on Lee Longlands' plan to invest on a furniture outlet at the Leamington Spa in England.
- Summit sofas supplied to suit. // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p33
Reports that Lee Longlands has supplied the G8 summit in Birmingham, England with more than 20,000 worth of sofas, chairs and marble coffee tables.
- Lee Longlands results show profit turnaround. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2012, Issue 5800, p5
The article focuses on the company Lee Longland which has earned an operational profit of Euros 179,000 in 2011.
- Lee Longlands makes biggest investment in a decade. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2013, Issue 5858, p4
The article reports on a deal signed by independent furniture retailer Lee Longland to open its first permanent store in the East Midlands, England, which is worth almost 2 million pounds.
- Independent holds Â£5111 refurbishment sale. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2012, Issue 5803, p6
The article reports that Midlands-based independent retailer Lee Longlands held a three- day, 5 million pounds refurbishment sale at its Birmingham and Leamington Spa stores.