Fitting profits rise for HomeForm
- HomeForm's bedroom business sold. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2011, Issue 5746, p6
The article reports on the decision of HomeForm Group Ltd. to sell its retail operations in Great Britain.
- Blog of the month. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul2011, p11
The article presents the author's perspective on the deflation of Homeform Group Ltd. due to wider consumer confidence in losing yet another high profile kitchen, bedroom and bathroom retailer through financial mismanagement in Great Britain.
- HomeForm kicks off Â£12m advertising pitch. Williams, Matt // Campaign;2/25/2011, Issue 8, p1
The article notes the commencement of the 12 million pounds advertising account launched by HomeForm Group Ltd., a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bathroom furnishings in Great Britain, which is to be competed by four agencies to replace the incumbent DLKW Lowe advertising agency.
- HomeForm Group to call in administrators. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2011, Issue 5744, p6
The article reports that furniture retailer HomeForm Group Ltd. has filed a notice to appoint administrators in order to secure the future of its Sharps Bedrooms and Kitchens Direct stores in Great Britain.
- The Market Creative lands Â£12m HomeForm. Kimberley, Sara // Campaign;4/8/2011, Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the hiring of the Market Creative by HomeForm Group Ltd. to handle its 12 million pound advertising account.
- HomeForm head leaves. // Cabinet Maker;9/8/2006, Issue 5504, p6
The article announces the resignation of Andrew Stanway, chief executive of HomeForm Group in Great Britain. Stanway was with the company for 16 years already, and began as its chief in 1997. His colleagues are not yet certain whether he will moved to another organization. He will be replaced by...
- MediaCom nets Â£18m job. // Campaign;4/25/2008, Issue 16, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of the Â£18 million media planning and buying account for HomeFormGroup by Manchester, England-based MediaCom North. It cites that MediaCom was handed the business after a three-way pitch against Carat and Walker Media. Moreover, HomeFormGroup is the...
- HomeForm Â£12m drive targets young women. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);6/22/2011, p9
The article reports on the relaunch of HomeForm Group Ltd.'s Kitchens Direct brand in June 2011 which aimed to attract the attention of young women consumers.
- BrandConnection resigns Â£10m HomeForm Group media account. // Marketing Week;11/17/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p14
The article states that Interpublic Group specialist media agency BrandConnection has resigned the account for the HomeForm Group, the holding company behind brands including Moben Kitchens and Sharps Bedrooms. BrandConnection had held the account for 11 years. HomeForm, a houseware specialist...