A purposeful path
- Don't mention the p-word. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2002, Issue 5308, p16
Focuses on the retail strategy employed by home furnishings firm Kingdom of Leather in Essex, England. Ambiance of the store; Isolation of the contemporary furniture section of the store; Innovations in the design of the furniture.
- Gautier set to unveil new bedroom ranges. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2001, Issue 5267, p1
Reports the plan of Gautier to launch three adult bedroom designs for the upper end of the market at The Furniture Show in Great Britain.
- Canadian factories eager to offer lots of products, programs. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the introduction of products and programs of furniture manufacturers in Canada. Effects of the terrorist attacks in the United States on the Canadian industry; Strategies of upholstery maker Decor-Rest; Addition of furnishings for the showroom at the International Home Furnishings...
- Decoro. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Asserts that Kingdom of Leather is a stockist of furniture company Decoro and not World of Leather.
- Untitled. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2003, p6
Reports on Great Britain-based leather furniture specialist Kingdom of Leather's unveiling of a redesigned window display in February 2003.
- Kingdom of Leather shows off new look. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p2
Reports on the unveiling of the revised store format of Kingdom of Leather in Lakeside shopping center in England.
- Quality pays off at Kingdom of Leather. // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2002, Issue 5312, p3
Reports on the increase in sales of the British furniture retailer Kingdom of Leather in the quarter ended September 30, 2002.
- Home office moves to spark activity. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the strategies of small office/home office producers in the United States. Introduction of SOHO programs by case goods majors; Collection of oak, pine and cherry in the modular line of Broyhill; Flavors of the modular and executive line of Pulaski Furniture.
- New KoL md offers a fresh look at furniture. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p5
Reports on the appointment of Lyle Finlay to head the furniture maker Kingdom of Leather.