Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll," which appeared in the October 11, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the plan of the new management of British furniture firm Silentnight Holdings PLC composed of chief executive Nino Allenza...
- Good move to lever up labels. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p1
Comments on the move of Andrew Clark, executive at Silentnight Beds, to run the Parker Knoll, Ducal and Stag, subsidiaries of Silentnight Holdings. Management of Clark at Silentnight Beds; Improvements needed at Ducal, Stag and Parker Knoll; Reliance of the three establishments to the...
- Silentnight will invest in Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p1
Reports on the impending investment of Silentnight into Parker Knoll if its cash takeover bid is successful. Silentnight's expectation on return to profitability; Insufficient investment being experienced by the Parker Knoll furniture brand; Uncertainty on the future of the fabric division,...
- Wake up call at Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p5
Discusses furniture company Silentnight Holdings's radical action for reviving Parker Knoll (PK) in Great Britain. Year-zero management approach of PK; Reduction of workforce; Corporate reorganization.
- Ducal caution. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p2
Reports on the overdue schedule on the production standards of Ducal as forewarned by Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain.
- In Brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2004, Issue 5419, p5
The article presents information on several developments related to home furnishing industry and trade. Silentnight Group is understood to have reduced its shortlist of bidders for Parker Knoll to a final four. Hilden Manufacturing is to transfer the bulk of its textile production to Egypt,...
- Parker Knoll joins Christie-Tyler stable. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p3
Reports on the purchase of Parker Knoll by Christie-Tyler from Silentnight Group in Great Britain. Nee d for changing some of the product without hurting the quality; Comment of Christie-Tyler chief executive Scott Malvenan on acquiring the brand; Negotiation on the sale of the Nathan brand.
- Ducal will beat return to profit forecast. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p4
Highlights the assurance made by Silentnight chairman Keith Ackroyd to shareholders that cabinet firm Ducal will return to profitability quicker than expected.
- Brand new role at Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p1
Reports the appointment of Andrew Clark as executive at Silentnight Beds, in Ducal Parker Knoll, and Stag, subsidiaries of Silentnight Holdings. Resignation of Ducal executive Philip Price; Job description of Clark at Ducal and Cornwell Parker companies; Statement of Clark concerning the...