U.S. Securities Prices
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p39
Presents information about stock prices in the U.S. as of February 2002. Prices of treasury bills, notes and bonds; Data on the Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.
- Munis Stand Fast, Treasuries Retreat in Face of Strong Stocks, Weak Jobs Data. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/11/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31034, p2
Reports the effect of rising municipal stock prices on the Treasury market in the United States. Performance of non-farm payrolls; Increase in downward pressure following the Florida court rulings on absentee ballots; Observation of triple-A rated municipal bond yields.
- Flight from stock turmoil hoists treasuries. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/27/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30260, p2
Focuses on the performance of government treasuries in the United States as of October 24, 1997. Weakness in stock prices that boosted stocks; Price of long bonds and ten-year notes; Other factors that helped lift bond prices; Turmoil in the financial markets.
- Treasuries tumble, munis slip slightly as stock market has a strong day. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;01/20/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30313, p1
Reports that municipal bonds and Treasuries dropped points at the close of trading on January 16, 1998 while stock prices increased in the United States. Trading activity in the secondary market; Progress made by traders in follow through business; Outflows reported for tax-exempt money market...
- FINANCIAL DATA. // Caribbean Business;5/9/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p76
Presents statistics of financial trends in Puerto Rico for the week of May 9, 2002. Stock prices; Treasury bond rates; Mutual funds.
- MARKETPLACE. // San Diego Business Journal;10/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p35
Presents charts depicting stocks of public sectors in San Diego, California as of October 2005. Company name; Stock price; Total outstanding shares; Market capitalization.
- Utilities look good vs. bonds. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/31/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 13, p1
The article compares the performance of utility stocks against treasury bonds in the U.S. While ten-year treasury notes offer a risk-free income stream and less price volatility than most stocks, utility stocks offer dividends and the possibility of moderate share-price growth. Utility yields...
- The stories behind shares. Stammer, Don; Murrill, Maureen // BRW;10/01/99, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p20
Discusses the factors that affect the prices of stocks in Australia. Decrease in the price of bank shares and growth stocks; Share prices of small companies; Dependence of the Australian sharemarket on the stock market of the United States; Increase in the yields on 10-year government bonds;...
- Financial Data. // Caribbean Business;10/20/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p48
Presents charts showing financial statistics in Puerto Rico. Stock prices as of October 14, 2005; U.S. Treasury bonds; Money rates; Mutual funds.