- Hough open 2-man Baltimore office. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p33
Focuses on William R. Hough & Co.'s (WRHC) opening of an office in Baltimore, Maryland. Focus of the office on housing and public finance; Other offices opened by the company; WRHC's main objective in opening the Baltimore office.
- SEC looking into Hough role in '93 Florida county refunding. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30221, p1
Reports on the US Securities & Exchange Commission's (SEC) probe into the role of William R. Hough & Co. as both financial adviser and provider of escrow securities for a 1993 advance funding in Charlotte County, Florida. Alleged yield-burning abuses in the transactions; Former County...
- Hough wins FA contract with Pinellas County, Fla. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;03/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30361, p40
Reports that Pinellas County, Florida has awarded a multiyear contract for financial advisory services to William R. Hough & Co. Deal made by William R. Hough & Co. being investigated for possible yield burning; Reason why the company won the bid.
- WILLLIAM R. HOUGH & CO. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p8
Presents a chart depicting the financial result gained by William R. Hough & Co. in the U.S.
- Florida. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30238, p27
Reports that the Seminole County School District, Florida, has selected William R. Hough & Co. to run the books on a certificate of participation deal scheduled to sell in early 1998. Refunding and new-money debt expectations.
- Hough debuts in Nebraska after nabbing Omaha firm. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;03/30/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30609, p21
Reports on the bond issue of William R. Hough & Co. in Nebraska. Acquisition of MBU Inc.; Use of the funds from the bond issue.
- Hough, Charlotte County, Fla., in yield-burning settlement. McEntee, Christopher; Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;04/29/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30630, p26
Reports on William R. Hough & Associates Co.'s agreement to settle a legal dispute with Charlotte County, Florida, over financial advice and the pricing of escrow securities on two bond issues sold in early 1990s. Cost of the settlement; Terms of the agreement; Plans of the firm to shield the...
- Bond Pro Is Still Running. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p1
Profiles William R. Hough, securities broker and founder of William R. Hough & Co. in Florida. Experience of Hough in the business bond market; Impetus to the interest in the sector; Reason of Hough for selling his firm.
- Two bankers leave Kirkpatrick, join Hough. Ring, Niamh // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p31
Reports on the departure of housing bankers Tim Nelson and Monika Galuski from Omaha-based Kirkpatrick Pettis to join William R. Hough & Co. of Saint Petersburg, Florida. Estimated value of William R. Hough's housing business in Florida; Opening of an office in Houston, Texas.