- Placement Ratio. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p35
Presents information on the placement ratio representing the dollar volume of competitive issues place with permanent investors in the U.S. for the year 2001. Tabular representation of data for the period from December 2001 to June 2001.
- Want Returns? High Yield Corporates are the Place to Be. // Bank Loan Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p10
Provides information on money made by investors in high yield bonds.
- Investors Warned to Take Action on Own. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p2
Focuses on the lawsuit charges with reference to the Franklin High Yield Tax-Free Income Fund by California based investors Northwest Minnesota Multi-County Housing and Redevelopment authority on four Minnesota cities for failing to fulfil the commitment to subsidize the Summerfields II project....
- Greece: Bond Investors Still Unconvinced By 'Bailout.'. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/23/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p14
The article reports that bond investors remain wary of purchasing Greek bonds as of August 2010.
- DOLMEN LAUNCHES NEW TRACKER BONDS. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2001, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p54
Reports the launching of the Dolmen Secure Growth (DSG) Bonds from Dolmen Butler Briscoe in Ireland. Guarantees provided by DSG Bonds; Opportunity for investors to join in the inherent value of blue chip companies.
- Flat yield curve may diminish interest in Harris County, Tex. note offering. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/21/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30439, p26
Reports on the Harris County, Texas investors' plan to issue $145 million worth of tax anticipation notes to fund the county's cumulative cash flow deficit for fiscal 1998. Sale date; Sale type; Maturity; Ratings; Pledge.
- Stock market losses don't prompt panic by New York bond investors. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;09/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30470, p1
Reports that stock market losses have not prompted panic by investors of the debt securities of the state and city of New York. Concerns over when people plan to change their investing habits in the face of a bear market; Stability of the city's cash flow plans; Effects of falling share prices...
- Investors see Hungary issuing USD 2 billion, 5- to 10-year bond. // Hungary A.M.;02/06/2013, p7
The article reports on the U.S. dollar bond issuance being expected by investors from the Hungarian government.
- SHELL SHOCK? Nelson, Scott Bernard // Entrepreneur;Apr2003, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p53
Focuses on the issues with the possible downturn of bond prices in the U.S. Factors causing the downturn trend; Sensitivity of bonds to interest rate movement; Prevalence of investors with high investments in bonds.
- State Entitlement Puts Reliable Cushion Under Jacksonville Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/13/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p32
Reports on the plans of the city of Jacksonville to sell entitlement revenue refunding and improvement bonds in Florida. Impact of the move on investors; List of prospective buyers; Details of deal offerings.