- Placement Ratio. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p35
Presents information on the placement ratio representing the dollar volume of competitive issues place with permanent investors in the U.S. for the year 2001. Tabular representation of data for the period from December 2001 to June 2001.
- Want Returns? High Yield Corporates are the Place to Be. // Bank Loan Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p10
Provides information on money made by investors in high yield bonds.
- Investors Warned to Take Action on Own. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p2
Focuses on the lawsuit charges with reference to the Franklin High Yield Tax-Free Income Fund by California based investors Northwest Minnesota Multi-County Housing and Redevelopment authority on four Minnesota cities for failing to fulfil the commitment to subsidize the Summerfields II project....
- Greece: Bond Investors Still Unconvinced By 'Bailout.'. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/23/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p14
The article reports that bond investors remain wary of purchasing Greek bonds as of August 2010.
- DOLMEN LAUNCHES NEW TRACKER BONDS. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2001, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p54
Reports the launching of the Dolmen Secure Growth (DSG) Bonds from Dolmen Butler Briscoe in Ireland. Guarantees provided by DSG Bonds; Opportunity for investors to join in the inherent value of blue chip companies.
- No time like now to avoid bond funds. Ridenour, Julie M. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/25/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p21
The article discusses the reasons why investors should avoid investing in bond fund in 2010.
- Maywood, Ill., Hopes Security Features Will Attract Investors. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/10/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31136, p1
Reports a deal of taxable and tax-exempt general obligation bonds to attract investors in Illinois. Description and intention of the bond sale; Security assurance for investors; Requirements of the bond covenant; Effect of project on villagers; Budget shortfalls under the Unison Consulting...
- Mello-Roos rise again. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;04/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30613, p1
Reports on the interest of investors on Mello-Roos dirt bond deals in California. Yields offered by the bond deals; Positive factors in the real estate market of the state.
- High-income retirees find shelter, comfort in Spring Branch, Texas, school bonds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/16/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30415, p7
Reports on the high demand for tax-free bonds by retail investors in Texas. Attractiveness of municipal bonds compared to Treasuries; Quality credits in Texas.
- Flat yield curve may diminish interest in Harris County, Tex. note offering. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/21/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30439, p26
Reports on the Harris County, Texas investors' plan to issue $145 million worth of tax anticipation notes to fund the county's cumulative cash flow deficit for fiscal 1998. Sale date; Sale type; Maturity; Ratings; Pledge.