- Top financial advisers. // American Banker;7/29/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 143, p10A
Presents statistical information which represents the top financial advisers in the United States for 1998. How these advisers are ranked.
- BLUE PRINT FOR THE FINANCIAL ADVISER. Reynolds, Peter // Accountancy;Apr89, Vol. 103 Issue 1148, p140
Describes the qualifications and responsibilities of a financial adviser. Characteristics of a good financial adviser; Significant role in business enterprises; Skill and educational requirements; Demand for financial advisers.
- Choosing an Adviser Platform, a new guide from Platforum. Sodipe, Deji // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/14/2016, p1
The article offers information on the Platforum Guide to Choosing an Adviser Platform.
- CSA, daring to compete. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;7/13/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p56
Focuses on CSA Architects & Engineers, an architectural and engineering firm in Puerto Rico. Data on annual growth and projections; Locations of offices involved in design handling, environmental studies and project management; Rank among locally owned business according to revenues; Account on...
- Cleaning up our act. Clark, Robert // Telecom Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p6
Focuses on the financial performance of the telecommunication industry. Conflict of interest between business consultants; Principles of transparency; Lack of shareholder confidence in the supporting institutions.
- Consultancies hear investors' boos, cheers. Somasundaram, Meera // Crain's Chicago Business;11/8/99, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p43
Focuses on the stock performance of various United States-based consulting companies. Includes Braun Consulting Inc.; Navigant Consulting Inc.; Burns International Services Corp.
- Hospitals embrace managers. // Pensions & Investments;1/9/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p22
Reports on hospitals' shift towards professional money managers and investment consultants for help in coping with rising operating costs, reduced income and lower returns on investible assets in the United States. Amount of money in external management; Average financial assets.
- Consultancies plunge with Net stocks. Knapp, Kevin // Crain's Chicago Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p50
Reports on the stock performance of Chicago, Illinois-based high technology consultancy firms in August 2000. Reasons behind the shakeup of technology consultancy stocks; Stock analysts' ratings of consultancy stocks.
- Buffett Bashing. Buchert, Kurt D. // Fortune International (Europe);4/17/2006, Vol. 153 Issue 7, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Cut Your Gains," by Warren Buffett in the March 20, 2006 issue.