Some Recession-Proof Pennsylvania Bonds
- Web-Enhanced Disclosure. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;6/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31405, p1
Reports on the benefits of municipal issuers from disclosing bond-related information on the Web sites in the U.S. Use of Web sites to enhance bond market disclosure; Provision of primer for state and local officials through the Web site disclosure; Importance of electronic media for issuers.
- Market Axess Improves Online Muni Trade-Matching System. Hume, Lynn; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;8/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31199, p1
Reports the launching of an online trade-matching system for municipal bonds in the United States. Incorporation of the system into daily work routines of market professionals; Features of the trading system; Volume of transaction of the Website.
- Muni funds reweaving their Web sites to lure business. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;01/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30559, p6
Characterizes the Web sites of municipal bonds in the United States. Tax-exempt offerings of Fidelity Investments and Franklin Advisors; Absence of information on ten largest holdings; Plans to include daily net-asset value data and bond market commentary; Tax-efficiency calculator; Evergreen...
- Lawyers: Issuers responsible for information on Web sites. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p1
Reports on the responsibility of municipal bond issuer in posting information on its Web site in the United States. Responsibility under the securities fraud laws; Misleading of investors.
- eBondTrade Volume Hits $635 Million. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30873, p9
Reports that eBondTrade.com 635 million par value of municipal bonds traded over the start-up online dealer's Web site during the quarter ended March 31, 2000. Total number of purchases and sales completed; Launching of an issuer site.
- First Southwest to launch bond auction Web site. Fadanbunsi, Olayinka // Bond Buyer;07/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30686, p2
Reports on First Southwest's joint venture with MuniAuction Inc. to launch a Web site for auction of municipal bonds. Details of the planned Web site.
- TheMuniCenter Expands Functionality of Platfrom. // Securities Industry News;12/17/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p15
Reports the expansion of the functionality of TheMuniCenter, a Web-based platform for municipal securities in New York, New York. Enhancement of the Internet-based fixed income trading site; Improvement of price discovery, transparency and liquidity; Availability of a trade history for each...
- Track Detroit Tender Offers on Real-Time Web Site. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The article reports that information on water and sewer municipal bond offerings in Detroit, Michigan and on bondholders' response can be accessed through the Real Time Bondticker section of the website of Bondholder Communications Group LLC. Topics discussed include amount of total tendered...
- GFOA Panel Urges Web Disclosure. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p1
Reports on the adoption of a policy by the U.S. Government Finance Officers Association's debt committee urging the state and local officials to use their Web sites for communicating bond-related information to the municipal market as of January 31, 2002; Main purposes of the policy; Advantages...