Personal Investor December 2001
- International bonds can produce high returns. Kistner, William G. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Mar95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p74
Focuses on international bonds as an investment alternative for individuals with fixed income. Factors that contribute to international bond performance; Risks involved in international bonds; Hedging of currency risk; Advantages of investing in international bonds.
- Back to Normal This Year? Not Just Yet. MATTERS, CRAIG // Money;2012, p9
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses reports within the issue on topics including investment diversification, buy and hold strategies, and rethinking one's bond portfolio.
- What About Bonds? Rowland, Mary // NEA Today;May2000, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p41
Presents questions and answers about management of personal finances. Importance of investing in bonds; Finance management technique for married couples.
- Here's the scoop on the secondary bond market. Israelov, Rhoda // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p43
Answers query about investments and bonds. Features of bonds offered on the secondary market; Tips on home buying.
- Boomers may create more demand for bonds. // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/05/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the demand for bonds among aging baby boomers in the United States. Investment return of bonds; Reasons for the popularity of bonds; Types of investments preferred by baby boomers.
- Lafeber proves investment worthy to shareholders. Huggan, John // Golf World;5/31/2002, Vol. 55 Issue 44, p36
Reports on the bonds sold by golfer Maarten Lafeber in order to finance his participation in the European Tour. Maturation date of the bonds; Amount won in the tournament.
- Junk bond funds--risky, yet rewarding. Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;1/25/99, Vol. 91 Issue 40, p13
Discusses junk bond funds and why they could become an attractive investment if the United States economy slows down. The two main types of junk bond funds; What junk bond funds offer the investor; The risk involved.
- Family Bonds. Orman, Suze // O, The Oprah Magazine;Apr2012, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p60
The article presents questions and answers related to personal finance including one on U.S. savings bonds, one on IRA, and one on financial aid packages for children. INSET: A Matter of Interest.
- A squirrel fund. Ramsey, Dave // Wilson County News;1/17/2014, p5A
The article presents questions and answers related to fund including whether to build an emergency fund during winter months and if emergency fund should be put into bonds.