EBondTrade Now Solely an Alternative Trading System
- eBondTrade gains TFA selling spot. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;01/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30813, p1
Reports on online municipal bond trader eBondTrade's deal for New York City Transitional Finance Authority's 560 million dollars tax-exempt bond offering. Debut of the Web site of the company.
- In Pioneering Step, eBondTrade Unveils New Live Muni Ticker. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p1
Reports that California-based online municipal bond trading firm eBondTrade LLC has unveiled live municipal ticker that registers trades as they are made on the eBondTrade system. Significance of the mechanism for municipal market according to eBondTrade sales manager David Keegan; Difference...
- EBondTrade Launches Platform; Records Top Volume. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31314, p35
Reports the launching of online trading platform by EbondTrade in Chicago, Illinois. Impact of the online trading on the trading partners of Ebondtrade; Issuance of a license for the implementation of the platform; Services offered by EbondTrade.
- EBondTrade's U.S. launch first step in expansion plans. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;01/17/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the plans of eBondTrade to expand the market of its municipal bond trading system beyond the United States. Efforts of the firm to create a more active and efficient secondary market for municipal debt over the Internet; Proof of the Internet's competitive future in municipal bond...
- Secondary objective. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30792, p1
Reports on the plan of Richard Meister to launch eBondTrade, a broker dealer that will operate a Web site. Real-time trading of municipal bonds; Inventory of A-rated or better bonds.
- Bid for Maryland Deal Shows Growing eBondTrade Presence. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;07/26/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30940, p32
Focuses on the efforts of eBondTrade.com to establish dominance in electronic bond underwriting in the United States. Participation in the competitive bid for the revenue bonds of Saint Mary's College of Maryland; Plans to manage the bond deals in other states; Background of the company;...
- EBondTrade Joins With Merrill Lynch. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31243, p1
Announces the merger between California-based EBondTrade and Merrill Lynch & Co. in New York, New York. Relocation on the EBondTrade employees; Span of the negotiation process; Reputation of the companies.
- Making Muni Bonds and Their Prices More Accessible. Kittower, Diane // Governing;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p67
Reports on the Web-based efforts of three private sectors that made it easier for investors to price municipal bonds for sale in the secondary market and to buy and sell them without a traditional broker. Assets of eBondTrade; Auction of already issued debt by MuniAuction; Expansion efforts of...
- Seeley Joins eBondUSA.com. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/24/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30961, p7
Announces the appointment of John D. Seeley as eBondUSA.com Inc.'s senior vice president of sales and marketing.