One of a kind
- Besk targets mass market. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p3
Reports the introduction of the Besk Spacesaver by Besk Company. Features of the product; Target market; Price of the product.
- Country classics you can buy. // Country Living;Feb95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p29
Features furnitures and furnishings in the classic country style. Iron towel bar; Barton-Sharpe's corner cupboard; Green Design's oil-finished solid-cherry loveseat.
- A quick way to recognize furniture styles. Varney, Carleton // Good Housekeeping;Aug93, Vol. 217 Issue 2, pBIH4
Features furniture styles. Empire from 1799 to 1814; Georgian from 1714 to 1820; French Provincial from 1610 to 1800; Gothic from 1100 to 1500; Grecian from 1200 to 300 B.C.; Jacobean from 1603 to 1688; Chinese from 1600 to 1700.
- Style and value in French Provincial furniture. Finch, Christopher // Architectural Digest;Sep94, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p58
Focuses on the style and value of French Provincial furniture. Appearance of genuine French Provincial furniture; Native woods used for construction; Evolution of provincial styles; Connoisseurship of French Provincial furniture by American designers and clients; Long-term appeal.
- AMERICAN FURNITURE STYLES. Taylor, Fred // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Jul2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p12
The article presents information on the evolution of the furnishing styles in England and Europe.
- The Anglo-American influence on French-Canadian furniture after 1760. Fleming, John A. // Magazine Antiques;Aug95, Vol. 148 Issue 2, p192
Focuses on the reorientation in style that came about in French-Canadian furniture after the British captured Quebec in 1759. Emergence of hybrid styles of furniture; Details on the changes.
- Top 5 furniture considerations. // McKnight's Assisted Living;Aug2010, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p10
The article suggests five things to be considered when purchasing furniture for a senior living facility including the identification of overall style and budget establishment.
- A brief flowering of natural style. Brown, Christie; Brentnall, Tom // BRW;4/10/95, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p91
Deals with Art Nouveau furniture. Revival of Art Nouveau in the 1960s; Objective of the movement; Essence of the movement; Collections of Sydney and Francis Lewis.
- Sleek stylings. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p66
Presents furniture styles and designs with clean-cut lines. Use of exotic African veneers in the curio chinas from the Cachet collection from Ferguson Copeland; Use of maple solids and veneers in the Chelsea collection from Karya Furniture; Carson's offer of a conjoined three-piece sofa/ottoman...