Store 58 for Multiyork
- Multiyork--best store. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p28
The article relates the author's experience in finding a two-seater sofa with a budget of 1,000 British pounds in Multiyork Furniture, a Brighton, England-based furniture retailer. He was impressed by the effort of the salespersons in finding somethin that was right for him. The author gave a...
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p30
The article relates the author's experience in finding a two-seater sofa with a budget of 1,000 British pounds in Brighton, England. Among the shop he visited, Multiyork Furniture edged ahead of its rivals. Its products were expensive but its salespeople were willing to go the extra mile to meet...
- Multiyork Furniture Calverley Road. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p10
Evaluates a store of Multiyork Furniture in Great Britain.
- Experiment in Newcastle. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on Multiyork Furniture's plan to open a store in Newcastle, England.
- Bobby makes Peter a very happy man. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p43
Reports on the participation of Multiyork chief executive officer, Peter Mallinson at the opening of a chain store in Newcastle, England.
- Five stores are visited every month to check service. This month we look at: Watford. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2006, Issue 5509, p48
The article offers information about some retailers of furniture products at Watford, England. The Multiyork store is characterized by its well-arranged furniture products and attractive home accessories. Cargo, with its orange and white plastic flooring, offers saleable and cheap accessories....
- Descenters both. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p31
Focuses on the intrigue between David Gundry Upholstery chairman David Gundry and Multiyork owner Charles Wade in Great Britain.
- Peddar returns to run new Wade bed chain. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports that former executive of Furnitureland Inc. Chris Peddar is back in the business. Seven months after he left Furniture land, Chris Peddar is to return to the furniture industry, running a bed chain for Charles Wade, owner of Multiyork. The company is expected to be launched...
- Top mark for Multiyork. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2004, Issue 5386, p5
Reports on the award given to Multiyork by the Worshipful Co. of Furniture Maker's Guild Mark for its upholstery. Appreciation fro Peter Mallinson, the company's chief executive officer, on the award; Significance of the award in giving recognition to the company; Impact of this recognition on...