Variety is spice of sales for Laura Ashley
- Furnishing sales leap 20% at Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p1
Reports on the increase of sales of home furnishings at Great Britain-based Laura Ashley from 1999 to 2000.
- Laura Ashley sells its U.S. operations. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/29/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 82, p10
Reports that women's wear and home furnishings retailer Laura Ashley PLC is planning to sell its North American subsidiary to Laura Ashley Inc. formed by major shareholders and North American management. Plan to write off amounts due from the North American business; Sale or closure of the...
- Laura Ashley to roll out standalone home furnishing stores. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p5
Cites the plan of British firm Laura Ashley Holdinsg PLC to open more standalone home furnishings store and increase the space devoted to home furnishings in existing stores.
- Express range delivers double-digit growth. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p1
Reports the financial performance in home furnishing sales of the company Laura Ashley in Great Britain. Percentage growth of home furnishing sales; Continuation of the sales growth until the autumn; Plans for the launching of the e-commerce website of the company.
- Multiple reports sales drop. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2014, Issue 5889, p8
The article reports on the decrease in sales of home furnishing retailer Laura Ashley by 0.9% in the first quarter of 2014 with furniture accounted for 30% from its operation in Great Britain in the financial year ended January 25, home accessories with 29% and decorating products at 23%.
- Shares rise with LA speculation. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p5
Reports on the continued increase in the share prices of Laura Ashley due to the speculation on an imminent takeover offer.
- Laura Ashley Loss Hits $2.2M. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/8/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 74, p15
Reports on the losses incurred by apparel and home furnishings retailer Laura Ashley Holdings PLC during the six months ended July 26, 2003. Net loss posted by the company in 2002; Number of stores that were closed during the period; Reasons cited for the decline in the company's sales.
- Kincaid readying full line for Laura Ashley. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p22
Reports on Kincaid's licensed collection with Laura Ashley for April 2001. Availability of Laura Ashley Home Furnishings by Kincaid; Number of stores operated by Laura Ashley in the United States.
- No more frills. Kern, Tania // Home Channel News;4/14/2003, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p3
Reports on retail company Laura Ashley's reduction of the number of its stores in North America to concentrate on licensing opportunities in flooring and home decor products. Expansion of the brand's distinct style and English heritage into various decor categories; Licensing agreement with...