- Remarks at the Thanksgiving turkey presentation ceremony. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/27/95, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p2052
Presents remarks on November 22, 1995 in the Rose Garden at the White House from the United States president, at the Thanksgiving turkey presentation ceremony. National Turkey Federation; Thanksgiving; Statistics.
- Remarks at the Thanksgiving Turkey Presentation Ceremony... Clinton, Bill // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/1/97, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p1924
Presents the text of a speech given by the president of the United States on November 26, 1997 during a Thanksgiving presentation held by the National Turkey Federation.
- Books and Things. P. L. // New Republic;11/21/23, Vol. 36 Issue 468, p19
Presents a correspondence by the author to his family member on the inspiration of the Thanksgiving Day Proclamation of U.S. President Calvin Coolidge and the advice of the President that she open a communion with God. Overview of the condition of the citizen's family with a family member...
- Giving thanks. Yep, Richard // Counseling Today;Nov2010, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p7
The article reflects on the celebration of Thanksgiving on November 25, 2010 at the American Counseling Association (ACA) Foundation. The author extends gratitude among the author's fellow staff at ACA due to their dedication of giving service to its members. The author also acknowledges the...
- 'I did it, I deserve it -- not I'm thankful for it' Holcomb, Michael // East Bernard Express (TX);11/23/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 48, p4
The author reflects on the meaning of Thanksgiving Day. An overview of former U.S. President Abraham Lincoln's Thanksgiving Proclamation of 1863 is provided. It emphasizes people's forgetfulness to be thankful to God. It suggests that Lincoln and the psalmist speak to the basic flaw of mankind...
- Thanksgiving Day address to US forces in Saudi Arabia. // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;11/26/90, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p279
President George Bush comments on today's world before United States forces stationed in Saudi Arabia in Dhahran, November 1990. The mission we face today; Guaranteeing that freedom is protected; Ensuring our future; State Department information on the Persian Gulf crisis. INSET: Remarks by...
- Former Air Force Chief Jumper To Take Reins At SAIC Next Week. // Defense Daily;2/21/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 34, p7
The article announces that John Jumper has been appointed as the chief executive officer (CEO) of Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC).
- Steady State. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2002, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the announcement by the U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff General, John P. Jumper, on a selected demobilization for the reserve components in the Air Force, as part of mission requirements that include the nation's war on terrorism. Reason behind the decision; Progress of the...
- Jumper, Moraco, Tapped To Lead New SAIC Companies. // Defense Daily;11/5/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 24, p4
The article announces the appointment of chief executive officer (CEO) John Jumper and Tony Moraco to lead the business units of SAIC that focus on delivering science and technology solutions in high-growth markets.