Up, up and away
- Up, Up and Away. // Malakoff News (TX);11/2/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 44, p5B
The article offers information about the presence of six hot-air balloons in Highway 274 in Malakoff, Texas.
- NT 'hot air' campaign. // Travel Daily;11/27/2015, p5
The article presents the launching of hot air balloons by the Northern Territory Government which will operate interstate & bring tourists to the nation's heart & establish Alice Springs as ballooning capital of Australia.
- Red Rock Balloon Rally 2015. // Navajo Times;12/10/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 49, pA5
Several images of the 35th annual Red Rock Balloon Rally in Church Rock, New Mexico including Northern traditional dancer Tayan Benson, the Bruce Burnett Apache Crown Dancers, and several hot air balloons that were light up during the event, is presented.
- We are a professional force preparing for combat. Lorber, John G. // Flying Safety;Aug95, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p2
Discusses the `dues' that members of the US Air Force are expected to `pay' to keep the title of a professional air crew member. Physical and mental preparation; Thorough preflight checks; Rapid and accurate reaction to problems encountered during takeoff; Sticking to the briefed air plan;...
- There I was... // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p2
Discusses the flight mission of a United States Air Force copilot in bad weather. Experience related.
- ANGEL THUNDER 10. // Airman;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p42
Photographs of several service members of the U.S. Air Force who have rendered their services in various missions in the U.S. are presented.
- AirLant/AirPac battle `E' winners. // Naval Aviation News;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p6
Cites the 1993's finest active duty carriers and squadrons in the United States.
- More pilots choose Jettas over fighter jets. Brown, Justin // Christian Science Monitor;10/12/99, Vol. 91 Issue 221, p3
Focuses on how the United States Air Force will push their men to cover for the shortage of pilots.
- Jeppesen approaches: Why can't we just use them? Jones, Kevin // Flying Safety;Jun96, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p20
Discusses the use of Jeppesen approaches by United States Air Force aircrew for the performance of their mission. Scenario to frame the discussion; Points taken from the AFI 11-206 General Flight Rules; Cases where the approach may be allowed; Question of who should review Jeppesen procedures;...