Prospect of Micheangelo Not Enough to Prevent Chicago Art Institute Downgrade
- It's Show Time! // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan2010, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p26
The article provides an answer to the question on whether to keep show attendance within the budget due to a decline in the number of exhibitors.
- Commonwealth Games ceremony. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Sep2002, p21
Provides information on the XVII Commonwealth Games on July 25, 2002. Budget for the event; Attendance at the event.
- Cutting Trade Show Budgets Can Be a Mistake. // Art Business News;Feb2002, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p46
Presents tips on budget management for trade show participation. Examination of the company's operation in more detail; Establishment of a mindset of global competitiveness; Investment in marketing and training to focus on long-term results.
- Think Strategically. Hoffman, Jeff // Indiana Business Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p64
Discusses various aspects of marketing budgets. Problems associated with implementing across-the-board budget cuts in sales and marketing; Guidelines when conducting a trade show program to accelerate sales and improve market share.
- Where Were You? // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Jul2009, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p6
The author reflects on the failure of the Converting Machinery/Materials (CMM) show held in Chicago, Illinois from June 2-4, 2009. She notes that the show's failure was due to the lack of participants. She cites the factors which led to the decision of the prospective attendees not to attend the...
- Council show exhibitors falling. Appleby, Matthew // Horticulture Week;6/17/2011, p6
The article reports on the decrease of garden shows by councils and colleges due to budget cuts in Great Britain.
- New County Courthouse To Hold Judicial History. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/30/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p3
Reports that Kent County Commissioners have approved the 2001 fiscal year budget. Total amount approved for a series of exhibits that will highlight the history of the Kent County, Michigan court system; Comments of Commissioner Katherine Kuhn on the aim of exhibits to help enforce the dignity...
- the Weathervane. GRAFLY, DOROTHY // American Artist;Jun1949, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p48
The article tackles the business of producing art exhibitions. For a show to be successful, it is suggested that events be handled by art directors. The author mentions that one deterrent factor in gathering fine national shows is the lack of money. She stresses the mediocrity of the work...
- Exhibitions & Trade Fairs (ETF). RICHMOND, JODIE // Spice;2/1/2012, Issue 1, p35
The author shares her views as Exhibitions & Trade Fairs (ETF) chief executive officer (CEO) and general manager on issues facing Australia's exhibition industry in 2012 including marketing budgets, coordination between organizers and exhibitors, safety laws, and educational value of exhibition.