N.J. Prepares to Sell $195M As Court Hears Arguments
- N.J. Educational Facilities Agency Readies $185 Million Refinancing. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32487, p4
The article reports on the plans of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority to sell nearly $185 million of Series 2006A higher education capital improvement fund revenue bonds. The bonds will refinance previous higher education debt and save the authority some money. It has been noted...
- College Aid Boost. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p31
Reports that the New Jersey Assembly has passed a measure increasing the amount of debt that can be issued for county college capital projects qualifying for state debt service aid. Amount of bonds and notes that can be sold for county colleges; Approval in 1997 of the New Jersey Educational...
- Stockton University, N.J., Downgraded to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34314, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it downgraded Stockton University, N.J., (formerly Richard Stockton College of New Jersey) to A3, affecting the outstanding $234 million of Series 2005F, 2006F, 2007G, and 2008A bonds issued by the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority (NJEFA).
- N.J. OKs $800M of Refinancing, $575M for Med School. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/23/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32988, p4
The article reports on the approval of the $800 million of refinancing debt by the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority. The refinancing debt includes $575 million for the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, which will take the school's monthly state-aid payments and...
- N.J. Educational Agency to Sell $90 Million of Revenue Bonds. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31232, p3
Reports the selling of revenue bonds from the Educational Facilities Authority in New Jersey. Allocation of money for scientific, engineering and computer equipment for colleges and universities; Serial bonds for state contract payments; Revenue bonds for the equipment leasing fund program.
- N.J. Educational Agency Lines Up Dormitory Safety Trust Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31196, p44
Reports on New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority's sale of dormitory safety trust fund bonds on August 7, 2001. Use of proceeds from the issue; Structure of the deal.
- N.J. Colleges Looking at Windfall of Issuance From New Program. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30743, p7
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority to issue school bonds in 2000. Approval received to issued bonds to fund capital improvement projects at public and private colleges and universities; Support for the bonds by state appropriations.
- New Jersey's Seton Hall University to Sell $44 Million Mixed Issue Today. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p3
Reports the bond sale by Seton Hall University through the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority. Rating of Standard & Poor's for the university; Details on the debt of the school; Impact of the fire on university finances.
- Darby Tapped to Be Acting Head of N.J. Educational Facilities Authority. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/2/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33359, p7
The article announces the appointment of Mary Jane Darby as project management director at the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority.