Missouri Fills Out Tobacco Deal Syndicate
- Clark returns to market with 2nd brokered insurance deal. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;9/08/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 34, p10
Reports on Clark Consulting's plan to issue its second future flow insurance broker commission financing, via Bear Stearns and Banc One Capital Markets. Amount of the transaction; Rating given by Moody's Investors Services to the deal; Future flow deals in the U.S. market.
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 41, p24
No abstract available.
- Demand Dynamic. Shenn, Jody // American Banker;3/2/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 41, p11
The article looks at the perception of the slowing housing market and the tightening spreads on credit-sensitive nonagency mortgage-backed securities. According to senior managing director at Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. Gyan Sinha, two issues, both related to synthetic collateralized debt...
- MBS, ABS Evaporate in 1Q. // Mortgage Servicing News;May2008, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p25
The article reports on the decline of mortgage-backed security (MBS) deals in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2008. Thomson Financial reported a total of $60.96 billion MBS deals, down from $273.88 billion in the first quarter of 2007, and asset-backed securities declined by over 86%. It cites...
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;3/26/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p20
The article offers projections of financial companies on the asset-back security (ABS), mortgage-backed security (MBS) and commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) in the U.S. Bear Stearns company asserts that reduced credit available to high loan-to-value (LTV)/combined LTV borrowers is...
- Bear Stearns Looks To Get South Carolina Tobacco Bond Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31021, p3
Reports on South Carolina's 800 million dollar tobacco securitization. Appointment of Bear Stearns & Co. as an underwriter; Political contributions to a pro-lottery campaign.
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;8/9/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 32, p24
Presents a tabulation of the research findings on asset-backed securities by various firms. Bear Stearns; CitiGroup Global Markets; Countrywide Securities; Deutsche Bank; J.P. Morgan Securities; Lehman Brothers; Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley; RBS Greenwich Capital; UBS.
- Another slow week of issuance puts primary ABS volume at $10 billion. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;5/1/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p6
The article reports on performance of asset-backed securities deals in the market. About 10 billion dollars in new securitization deals are introduced in the market. Traders consider the deals to be moderate. These deals were ushered by financial dealers that include Barclay Capital, Lehman...
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;10/31/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 41, p26
Presents research recommendations concerning the securitization sector. Bear Stearns' views about a lack of carry that continues to plague the agency mortgage market; Barclays Capital's optimism about the value in prime senior auto asset-backed securities tranches relative to non-prime; Deutsche...