Developer Wants $95M For N.Y. Mall
- Prevailing wage. // Crain's New York Business;8/05/96, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p30
Reports that the New York state appeals court has overruled the state Labor Department's decision ordering Pyramid Co. to pay prevailing wages on a highway project for its Carousel Center mall in Syracuse, New York.
- The Pyramid Cos. to sell largest mall portfolio in the Northeast. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;May98, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p26
Announces the sale of a 31-property portfolio in the Northeast by The Pyramid Cos. Contracting of potential buyers; Plans of the company after sale of property.
- Syracuse to start eminent-domain proceedings against last oil-city holdout. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;06/22/98, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p3
Details the delay being experienced by the Pyramid Cos. of Syracuse in its Carousel Center expansion project in Syracuse, New York.
- Pyramid pursues expanded plan for massive retail center. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;8/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p3
Reports on the start of construction of the Palisades Center in Rockland County, New York by Pyramid Cos. of Syracuse. Project cost; Total area; Retail chains that will open in the center; Expected opening in March 1997; Expected impact of the center on retail trade in the area; Features of the...
- Pyramid Co. abandons construction of Rockland County shopping mall. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/18/94 - 4/25/94, Vol. 5 Issue 52, p35
Reports on Rockland County's Pyramid Company's stopping of construction on the mall, Palisades Center in West Nyack, New York. Reasons for the halting.
- Opponents fret as supermall seeks right to rise higher. Korman, Richard; Nyack, West // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/29/96, Vol. 237 Issue 5, p17
Reports on the expansion plans of the Pyramid Cos. for the Palisades Mall in West Nyack, New York. Concerns of residents and Rockland County officials; Environmental issues; Expectations.
- Pyramid seeks outside firms to help build 27 million sq ft. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/22/98, Vol. 240 Issue 25, p24
Announces that Pyramid Companies is seeking outside firms to help in its 27 million square feet expansion plans. Companies' efforts in finding prospective construction managers and general contractors; Requirements of Pyramid for prospective firms; Information on the company's expansion plans.
- The Pyramid formula. Biederman, David // BusinessWest;Aug98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the impending plans of Syracuse, New York-based Pyramid Companies to sell the properties of Holyoke Mall and Hampshire Mall and the remaining portfolio. Examination of the company's legacy; Example of challenges to the development and expansion of Pyramid; How Pyramid influenced Ward...
- DestiNY USA: Pyramid's green design. // Shopping Center World;Jun2002, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the proposed DestiNY USA green commercial construction project of Pyramid Co. in New York State. Features of the project; Technologies considered for the project; Overview of the project design.