Florida Counties Weigh Legal Fight Against Water Agency
- Florida Water Authority Continues Push to Buy Utilities. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31485, p4
No abstract available.
- Florida Authority Delays Bid to Acquire 158 Utilities Around State. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31475, p3
Reports the postponement of th Florida Governmental Utility Authority (FGUA) on the bid to acquire of the water and sewer facility in Florida. Comment of FGUA bond counsel Bob Nabors on the extension of the bond offers; Implication of the capacity deficiencies on the initial purchase price of...
- FGUA Wants Another Shot at Florida Water. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p4
Reports that Florida Government Utility Authority (FGUA) lowered its offer to buy water and sewer company Florida Water Services Corp. Revised amount of the offered price; Number of water utilities to be sold; Options for FGUA to finance the deal.
- Florida Water Agency Deals Scrutinized. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p1
Reports the governmental investigation on the activities of the Governmental Utility Authority in Florida. Issuance of bonds to purchase the state investor-owned water utilities; Queries on the negotiation of the purchase price; Financial adviser of the agency. INSET: FGUA Bond Sales.
- Florida Governmental Utilities 2010 Revs Raised to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article offers information that the company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services raised the rating on Florida Governmental Utilities Authority's (FGUA) series 2010 utility revenue refunding bonds from BBB-plus to A-minus. According to Scott Sagen, credit analyst at the company, the upgrade is...
- Defense Department Monetizes and Outsources Water and Wastewater Facilities With "Hybrid" Government. Spratt, Steve // Journal: American Water Works Association;Aug2011, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p32
The article reports on the transfer of ownership and management of water and wastewater facilities of MacDill Air Force Base in Florida from the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to Florida Governmental Utility Authority (FGUA). It says that the transfer was part of National Defense Authorization...
- Principal Government Officials. // Armenia Country Review;2010, p45
The article lists the principal government officials in Armenia as of 2009 including President Serzh Sargsian, Prime Minister Tigran Sargsian and Minister of Agriculture Gerasim Alaverdyan.
- Principal Government Officials. // Bangladesh Country Review;2009, p42
The article offers information on the principal government officials in Bangladesh including the prime minister, industry minister, and finance minister.
- Principal Government Officials. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p35
The article lists the principal officials of the government of Estonia which includes President Toomas Hendrik Ilves, Prime Minister Andrus Ansip and Minister of Culture Laine Janes.