Municipal Yields Show Sharp Rise As Treasury Bonds Drop Severely
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 17. // Bond Buyer;07/18/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30934, p2
Takes a look at municipal bond market data and economic indicators in the United States, current as of July 17, 2000. Increase in business inventories in May 2000; Decline of prices of government securities; Decline of the municipal bond index.
- Market Post: Status Quo. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article presents information on slow trade at the municipal bond market in the U.S. According to a trader, everyone has comfortable levels of inventory and the companies are not coming in that need to buy bonds. Treasuries were raised by poor economic data. The 10-year yield increased one...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Oct. 16, 2000. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30997, p2
Summarizes United States bond market data for October 16, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipals; 30-day visible supply; Standard & Poor's Blue List; August 2000 business inventories.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p18
Presents the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. Single family mortgage revenue bonds from the Alabama Housing Finance Authority in Alabama; Refunding revenue bonds from First Florida Governmental Financing Commission in Florida;...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p25
Presents the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. General obligation bond anticipation notes from the City of New Milford in Connecticut; Public improvement serial bonds from the City of Schenectady in New York; Bond anticipation...
- Led by low rates, Georgia agency's big refunding tops primary. Ring, Niamh // Bond Buyer;07/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30185, p1
Reports on developments in the municipal bond market in the United States, compiled as of July 10, 1997. Includes news on the $399.2 million refunding from the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia; Scant selling by investors in the secondary market; Flatness of the debt futures market; J.P....
- Bid lists deluge caps muni action despite modest treasury gains. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on the performance of municipal bond market as of August 13, 1997. Gains of 30-year Treasury bonds; Retail sales; Tax-exempt bonds; Producer price index; Serial bonds.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Presents municipal bond market figures current as of August 12, 1997. Triple-A; Pre-tax equivalent; Treasuries; Florida yield curve.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p32
Reports on the status of the municipal bond market as of August 14, 1997. Market indicators; United States securities prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; One-year note index; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances; Futures markets.