- Treasury Bills Go At 1.630%, 1.630%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p2
Reports the increase in the tender rates for the discount bills of the Treasury Department in the United States. Percentage of the increase; Coupon equivalents; Price for the discount bills; Media bid for the 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury to Get $204M from Tarp Auctions. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;6/29/2012, Vol. 177 Issue F325, p6
The article reports the U.S. Treasury Department got $204 million from selling seven financial institutions' preferred shares from the Troubled Asset Relief Program and notes Fidelity Southern, First Citizens Banc, and MetroCorp Bancshares' stocks were sold in the auction.
- Treasury to Sell Stake in Sterling. Kline, Alan // American Banker;8/16/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 127, p4
The article gives information about the U.S. Treasury's plan to sell its 5.7 million shares of Sterling Financial's stock, acquired through the Troubled Asset Relief Program, on the open market for a net total of about $113.3 million.
- Treasury planning more TARP exits for later this month. Schroeder, Peter // Hill;6/6/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 69, p12
The article presents information on stock auction by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to seven bailed-out banks.
- Foreign Purchases of U.S. Assets Fall. // American Banker;12/16/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 193, p2
The article presents figures from the U.S. Treasury Department on foreign purchases of bonds, stocks, and other U.S. financial assets during October, 2010.
- Auction Set for Shares of Five Tarp Banks. Witkowski, Rachel // American Banker;8/21/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 129, p16
Brief information is given about the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to auction five banks' preferred stock including BNC Bancorp, First National Corp. and Mackinac, noting the five banks received a total of $84 million from the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
- Municipals Strengthen Amid Gains By Treasuries as Equities Drop. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31499, p2
Reports that municipal bonds strengthened through the session in moderate activity as the U.S. Department of Treasury gained ground and equities declined as of October 25, 2002. Reasons for the decline in the equities; Impact of joblessness on the pace of layoffs; Reduction in the basis points...
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. McConnell, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell a multibillion four-week discount bills.
- Treasury to Sell $28B 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32933, p7
No abstract available.