Kansas City Fed: Manufacturing Eased
- Philadelphia Fed Index Falls to 5.7 in July from 15.2 in June. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;7/16/2015, p10
The article discusses about the report of Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. As mentioned, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, general business conditions index dropped in the month of June as the manufacturing sector expanded slowly. Thomson Reuters index was predicted to 12.0 as per the...
- Chicago Fed MMI Increases. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p2
Reports the increase of the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing index in Illinois.
- Financial. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/13/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 91, p25
Presents the weekly stock index for retailers, distributors and manufacturers in the clothing trade and industry in the U.S. for November 2000. Stores; Sales; Stocks.
- Yield Indexes Little Changed Ahead of Heavy Supply. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p35
Reports the changes on yield indexes of the Bond Buyer in the U.S. Increase in 20-bond index of general obligation yields; Percentage of 30-year revenue bond index; Municipal visible supply.
- Manufacturing index: a ray of hope. Cantor, Martin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/8/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p47A
Comments on the index maintained by the Institute for Supply Management that gauges activity in the all-important manufacturing sector in the U.S. Cause of the current recession; Relationship between primary jobs and supporting jobs; Reduction of the overstock inventories.
- Monitoring the U.S. Manufacturing Resurgence. PANCHAK, PAT // Industry Week/IW;Jul2013, Vol. 262 Issue 7, p4
The author reports on some of the new changes with this 11th edition of the journal including its 1W U.S. 500 stock index, increased focus among public policy and business leaders on the manufacturing sector, and the 2013 1W 50 Best U.S. Manufacturers ranking.
- Mid-Atlantic manufacturing picks up. // Home Textiles Today;9/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p25
Reports on the stabilization of U.S. manufacturing activity in the mid-Atlantic states during September 2002. Movement of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia business conditions index; Overall condition in the region; Factors supporting the September improvement.
- BBVA Watch. // Caribbean Business;3/10/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p13
The article offers updates related to the movement of stocks worldwide including the 56.5 drop of the Institute Supply Management (ISM) manufacturing index, the growth of the non-manufacturing index in the U.S., and the 51.1 decrease of the Puerto Rico Purchasers manufacturing index.
- Manufacturers' shipments halt two straight monthly declines. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;10/26/2001, p3
Reports on the increase in manufacturing shipments in Canada in August 2001. Percentage of increase; Shipment values of petroleum and coal products; Decline in shipment of computer and peripheral equipments; Finished-product inventories.