Relationship between electroluminescence and current transport in organic heterojunction light-emitting devices
- Schott Fostec unveils universal light. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/21/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p18
Reports on the development of a Universal Light Source using DC power by Schott Fostec in New York.
- Static space charge in evaporated ZnS:Mn alternating-current thin-film electroluminescent devices. Hitt, J. C.; Keir, P. D.; Wager, J. F.; Sun, S. S. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/15/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p1141
Presents a study on the static space charge in evaporated ZnS. details on the alternating-current thin film electroluminescent devices. Information on the presence of the positive space charge; Methodology used to obtain results of voltage pulse; Information on the differentiation of external...
- Semiconductors. // Electronic News (10616624);1/6/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2149, p16
Presents a diagram of Planar America's RGB color active matrix electroluminescent (AMEL) structure. Low-power, light weight and emissive characteristics; Thin-film single-crystal silicon-on-insulator wafers.
- Doping effects in organic electroluminescent devices. Yang, Jie; Shen, Jun // Journal of Applied Physics;8/15/1998, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p2105
Focuses on the study of several doping effects in organic electroluminescent devices, within a framework of the trap-charge limited conduction models. Information on the conductivity of the organic materials; Reference to the complete energy and charge profiles; Proposal of an experimental...
- How does the Timex Indiglo nightlight work? Wessner, Cecelia // Popular Science;Feb96, Vol. 248 Issue 2, p78
Reports on the functioning of the electroluminescent dial in the Timex's Indiglo watches.
- Thin-film electroluminescent devices excited by a linearly rising voltage. Gurin, N. T.; Sabitov, O. Yu. // Technical Physics;Feb99, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p184
The average and instantaneous luminances of a thin-film electroluminescent device (TFELD) are determined as functions of the voltage rise time by solving kinetic equations for the concentration of excited emission centers in the electroluminescent layer of the device. It is shown theoretically...
- Electroluminescence of europium silicate thin film on silicon. Qi, Jifa; Matsumoto, Takahiro // Applied Physics Letters;5/24/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 21, p3203
Describes an electroluminescent device fabricated by a europium silicate layer on a silicon substrate. External quantum efficiency of the white color electroluminescence exhibited by the device; Threshold voltage; Response to modulation signal.
- Electroluminescence thermal quenching in alternating-current thin-film electroluminescent devices. Baukol, B. A.; Hitt, J. C.; Wager, J. F.; Sun, S.-S. // Journal of Applied Physics;9/1/2001, Vol. 90 Issue 5
Electroluminescence (EL) thermal quenching in alternating-current thin-film electroluminescent (ACTFEL) devices refers to a reduction in the luminance with increasing temperature, which is in excess to that of normal thermal quenching and is concomitant with a reduction in the transferred...
- Bright white small molecular organic light-emitting devices based on a red-emitting guest—host layer and blue-emitting 4,4[sup â€²]-bis(2,2[sup â€²]-diphenylvinyl)-1,1[sup â€²]-biphenyl. Cheon, K. O.; Shinar, J. // Applied Physics Letters;8/26/2002, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p1738
Bright multilayer white organic light-emitting devices (OLEDs) based on red-emitting [2-methyl-6-[2-âˆ¼(2,3,6,7-tetrahydro-1H, 5H-benzo [ij] quinolizin-9-yl)-ethenyl]-4H-pyran4-ylidene] propane-dinitrile (DCM2)-doped N,N'-diphenyl-N,N'-bis(1-naphthylphenyl)-1,1' biphenyl-4,4'-diamine...