SINGAPORE BUSINESS FORECAST REPORT Q3 2012: Risks Abound Despite Strong Start
- SINGAPORE BUSINESS FORECAST REPORT. // Singapore Business Forecast Report;2013 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p1
The article provides an overview of the economic and political conditions in Singapore from 2012-2022. It provides a forecast on Singapore's economic growth, monetary policy, and fiscal policy as well as the country's political stability, election, and international relations. A SWOT analysis of...
- SINGAPORE: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
The article discusses the political, economic and business risks in Singapore including the visit of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong to Cuba to improve the relationship between two countries, the increase in non-oil domestic exports by 8.7% year-on-year in November 2009 and the increase in...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Singapore Country Monitor;Nov2011, p3
The article offers an outlook and assumptions on the domestic economy and politics of Singapore in 2011 and beyond, particularly on its macroeconomic policies, export environment, and influenza outbreak.
- SINGAPORE: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Sep2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p7
The article presents the Business Monitor International Ltd.'s outlook on the political, economic and business environment risks in Singapore.
- SINGAPORE: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Dec2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p8
The article offers information on the political and economic risks and business condition of Singapore as of December 2010.
- RISK SUMMARY: SINGAPORE. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Jul2005, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p8
The article presents information on political and economic conditions in Singapore. According to Prime Minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong, the narrow Strait of Malacca, a vital sea lane in Southeast Asia, remains under threat from terror attacks. Lee said terrorists were still eyeing the...
- SINGAPORE: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Mar2006, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p2
The article presents risk assessment of the political and economic environment of Singapore. Foreign Minister George Yeo of Singapore has met his Malaysian counterpart in order to discuss the proposals of Malaysia regarding construction of a bridge that would replace the Johor causeway. The...
- SINGAPORE: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Dec2006, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p4
The article focuses on the political and economic outlook in Singapore in 2006. The country's short-term political risk rating remains at 93.0 which is considered the highest in Asia. It has generated 41,000 new jobs in the third quarter, up from 36,400 in the second quarter of the year. Lower...
- RISK SUMMARY: SINGAPORE. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Dec2008, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the political and economic risks for Singapore for 2008. An application by Sri S. Vadivel Kounder, Jurong group representation constituencies resident, to get the High Court to order a by-election was withdrawn on October 31. Tourist arrivals in the country has dropped by...