Israel to repatriate Palestinian terroristsï¿½ bodies
- Israel to transfer Palestinian terroristsï¿½ bodies to PA. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;5/23/2012, p4
JERUSALEMï¿½(JTA) -- Israel will transfer the bodies of 130 Palestinian terrorists to the Palestinian Authority.
- Israel repatriates Palestinian terroristsï¿½ bodies. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;5/31/2012, p6
JERUSALEMï¿½(JTA) -- Israel turned over to Palestinian officials the bodies of 91 terrorists.
- Palestinian Authority Makes Huge Payouts to Convicted Terrorists. // Israel Faxx;10/5/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 196W, p11
The article reports that the interim self-government body Palestinian National Authority has paid out a number of Palestinian terrorists who have been convicted in Israel to long jail sentences for multiple murder.
- Repatriation of Palestinians. Quigley, John // Guild Notes;Spring2000, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p35
Reports that the National Lawyers Guild (NLG) has signed a petition seeking repatriation of Palestinians displaced from Palestine in 1948 in connection with the establishment of Israel. Negotiations between the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and Israel; Right of repatriation for...
- Fantasy. Oren, Michael B.; Klein Halevi, Yossi // New Republic;12/15/2003, Vol. 229 Issue 24, p19
The authors argue the Geneva Accord, which claims to be the comprehensive solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, fails to defend Israel's most basic interests. The Accord, a European-funded effort secretly negotiated by Palestinian officials and Israeli public figures for two years--and...
- Impressions of a People Under Siege. Gode, Lois // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jul2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p11
Discusses the difficulties being experienced by Palestinians in Israel. Discrimination of Palestinians in Israel; Attacks without provocation by Israeli soldiers; Mass media's coverage of the alleged terrorist acts committed by Palestinians in Israel.
- DESCENT INTO HELL. Darwish, Add // Middle East;Sep2001, Issue 315, p4
Focuses on the assassination and terrorism in Israel. Involvement of Israel Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in assassinations of Palestinian terrorists; Support of Israelis to the counter-terrorist tactic of Sharon; Impact of the series of assassination of Palestinians to the political situation...
- FORMER CHIEF PALESTINIAN NEGOTIATOR WARNS ISRAEL ABOUT RIGHT OF RETURN OF PALESTINIAN REFUGEES. Hanley, Delinda C. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jun2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p98
Reports on the Council for Palestinian Restitution and Repatriation's April 21, 2000, press conference in Washington D.C. Organization's call on Israel to allow Palestinians to return to their homeland.
- TORTUOUS POLICY. Halpern, Seth A.; Nassar, Tony // New Republic;12/28/87, Vol. 197 Issue 26, p6
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics published in previous issue. Support to the provisions in Israel which allow terrorist suspects to be intimidated; Argument that the testimony of Palestinians, as well as reports from Amnesty International, were not enough to...