- PRODUCT UPDATE. Zeidel, Nancy // RN;Oct2002, Vol. 65 Issue 10, following p24
Features products for use in acute care nursing. SyvekPatch sterile non-woven pad for the local management of wounds; Actar D-fib mannequin for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and electric defibrillation training.
- PRODUCT BRIEFS. // Medical Device Daily;11/5/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 216, p9
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. medical device industry. The first Continue pre-certified pulse oximeter of Nonin medical was demonstrated at the 5th annual Connected Health Symposium in Boston, Massachusetts. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Roche Molecular...
- PureSAT Spo Monitoring. // Sleep Review;Jun2009, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p40
The article evaluates the PureSAT Spo2 oximetry and capnography monitoring devices by Nonin Medical.
- 2003 Infection Control Guide. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jun2003, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p48
Provides information on the types of infection control materials that can be provided by several medical suppliers in the U.S. in 2003. Action Products Inc.; Caltech Industries Inc.; Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Hygienic foam soap. // Materials Management in Health Care;Dec2005, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p46
The article presents Kimberly-Clark Professional's Kimcare Luxury Foam Soap which provides a pre-lathered foam soap in various mild formulas for different hand washing needs. This hygienic system is easy to maintain because each refill includes a new foam pump in order to avoid the mess of...
- ON OUR RADAR. // Health Facilities Management;Dec2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p14
The article presents a comparison of several medical equipment including the Kimtech Science Lens Cleaning Microfiber Wipers from Kimberly-Clark Professional, the TransportTracking mobile from TeleTracking Technologies Inc., and the treatment and transport stretcher from TransMotion Medical Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Kimberly-Clark Corporation SWOT Analysis;Oct2013, p1
A business analysis of Kimberly-Clark Corp., a global health and hygiene company offering personal care and consumer tissue products, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a portfolio of strong brands....
- New wound sealant gains widespread support. Payne, Kevin; Mavroleon, Christina // Journal of Perioperative Practice;Aug2006, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p362
The article presents information on the InteguSeal microbial wound sealant from Kimberly-Clark. In a feasibility study conducted by surgeons across Europe, they found that the product is simple to use and fast-drying. InteguSeal is a film-forming liquid that can be applied to any skin surface...
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Feb99, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p12
Reports on Dallas, Texas-based Kimberly-Clark Corp.'s acquisition of Ballard Medical Products Inc., a manufacturer of disposal medical devices in Draper, Utah.