Desmoplastic small round cell tumour of childhood: a report of four cases demonstrating wider clinical features and variable outcome
- Immunohistochemical classification of B cell neoplasms. Oudejans, J.J.; van der Valk, P. // Journal of Clinical Pathology;Mar2003, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p193
Presents a table that illustrates the immunohistochemical classification of B cell neoplasms. Depiction of the most discriminating markers in relation to the most frequently occurring entities.
- A Pelvic Mass in a 20-Year-Old Man. Sun-Young Jun; Jooryung Huh, Sung-Hye; Park, Jae Y.; Ro // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Oct2003, Vol. 127 Issue 10, pe411
Presents the case of a 20-year-old Korean man diagnosed with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with Homer-Wright-type Rosette formation. Medical history of the patient; Results of examination by light microscopy; Immunohistochemistry technique for tumor diagnosis; Considerations in the diagnosis of...
- Malignant Granular Cell Tumor of Soft Tissues: A Study of Two New Cases. Cruz-Mojarrieta, Julia; Navarro, Samuel; Gomez-Cabrera, Erasmo; Perez-Pena, Lourdes; Soriano, Pilar; Peydro-Oyala, Amando; Llombart-Bosch, Antonio // International Journal of Surgical Pathology;Jul2001, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p255
Examines the malignant granular cell tumor of soft tissues in Spain. Detection of high expression of p53 and MiB1 (Ki67); Morphologic and immunohistochemical criteria of malignancy of granular cell tumors; Cytologic features of tumoral cells.
- Immunohistochemically identified double-hit lymphoma associated with poor outcomes. // Hem/Onc Today;8/10/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p40
The article discusses the results of a study which revealed the effectiveness of using immunohistochemical analysis in identifying the subset of patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma who have double-hit lymphomas compared to fluorescent in situ hybridization.
- Use of immunohistochemistry in the differential diagnosis of cutaneous round cell tumours in dogs. Araújo, Marina R.; Preis, Ingred S.; Lavale, Gleidice E.; Cassali, Geovanni D.; Ecco, Roselene // BMC Proceedings;2013, Vol. 7 Issue Suppl 2, p1
The article presents information on a study related to the use of immunohistochemistry in the diagnosis of cutaneous round cell tumours in dogs. The method includes diagnosis of neoplastic tumours by histology and histochemical staining. The results showed modification of histologic diagnosis in...
- Intravascular Large B-Cell Lymphoma. Orwat, Dennis E.; Batalis, Nicholas I. // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Mar2012, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p333
A rare type of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, intravascular large B-cell lymphoma primarily affects the middleaged to elderly population, with a slight predominance in men. By the time of presentation, most patients have advanced, disseminated disease, and often the diagnosis is made at autopsy....
- Primary Cutaneous Diffuse Large B.Cell Lymphoma of the Upper Limb: A Fascinating Entity. Gopal, Manoj Madakshira; Malik, Ajay // Indian Journal of Dermatology;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p366
Primary cutaneous lymphomas are defined as lymphoid neoplasms that present themselves clinically on the skin and do not have extra‑cutaneous disease, when the diagnosis is made or even after 6 months of the diagnosis. Primary cutaneous lymphomas of B‑cells are less frequent than lymphomas of...
- A 70-Year-Old Woman With Long-standing Shoulder Pain. Pitman, Sean D.; Liwnicz, Boleslaw; Wang, Jun // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Jul2003, Vol. 127 Issue 7, p885
Discusses a case study of a 70-year-old white woman with long-standing shoulder pain who was diagnosed with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with focal anaplastic large cells. Medical history of the patient; Significance of immunohistochemistry in the diagnosis of the disease; Association between...
- Testicular Tumors--Some New and a Few Perennial Problems. Young, Robert H. // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Apr2008, Vol. 132 Issue 4, p548
The histopathology of testicular tumors is presented, emphasizing new, unusual, or underemphasized aspects. Within the category of seminoma of the usual type, the recent literature has drawn attention to the presence in occasional tumors of solid or hollow tubules or spaces of varying sizes and...