- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;2/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p8
Reports developments in the global publishing sector as of February 2003. Possibility of Oxford University Press to acquire the Grove dictionaries business from Macmillan; Finalization of the acquisition of Prion by Carlton Publishing Group; Alterations in the organizational structure of...
- Publishers work the regional shows. Dahlin, Robert; Tardiff, Jill A. // Publishers Weekly;8/24/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 34, pS17
Discusses publishers presence at regional book shows. How various publishers are handling shows; Avon Books; Delacorte; HarperCollins; Little, Brown; McGraw-Hill; Morrow; Norton; Pantheon; Putnam; Random House; St. Martin's; Simon & Schuster; Viking.
- Trade Houses Find Better Reception. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/10/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 36, p12
The article highlights the 14th annual Beijing International Book Fair held in China in 2007. The price and piracy issues surrounding China did not influence the outcome of the event as depicted in the number of U.S. publishers who attended it. At the event, HarperCollins forged two partnership...
- New HC imprint will focus on brand publishing. // Publishers Weekly;1/12/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p15
Reports on Harpercollins' imprint, HarperHorizon. Release of its first title in February 1998; Its wish to become the preferred publisher for companies with strong brands or licenses; Its plans and alliances.
- Digging for gold. Goldsmith, Olivia // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Mar97, Vol. 110 Issue 3, p5
Expresses insights about the prospect that a manuscript submitted by unpublished writers to HarperCollins will be published. Changes in publishing; Importance of feedback; Quality of the manuscripts; Proposal for a contest allowing any unpublished author access to an editorial read.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p3
Presents a list of New York best seller scorecard of publishers for the year 2002. Titles of books published by publisher HarperCollins.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p5
Presents a list of New York best seller publishers for the year 2002. Titles of books published by publisher HarperCollins.
- Mixed Year For HC, But 'Fourth Quarter Rocked' // Book Publishing Report;8/19/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p3
Reports on the financial results of publisher HarperCollins for the final quarter of fiscal 2002, ended June 30. Operating profits; Total revenues; Reasons for the growth in sales.
- HC lets 20% of sales force go in final move to consolidate company. // Book Publishing Report;11/08/99, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the restructuring of the sales force of HarperCollins Publishers Inc. Consolidation of the operations with Avon and William Morrow; Structure of the new sales department.