New York Times Bestsellers Based On American History Including Biographies of U.S. Leaders, Jan. 1, 2001--Oct. 20, 2002
- Uncle Tom's Cabin: Global Best Seller, Anti-slave Narrative, Imperialist Agenda. DiMaggio, Kenneth // Global Studies Journal;2014, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p15
Known in its day for being the second best selling of a book after "The Bible," Harriet Beecher Stowe's "Uncle Tom's Cabin" has had a global presence ever since. While it may not have the wide readership it did in the 19th century, it continues to be one of those books that many people still...
- Ten all-time best-selling paperbacks. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p32
Lists the ten best-selling paperback books in history. `Charlotte's Web,' by E.B. White with illustrations by Garth Williams; `Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing,' and `Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret' by Judy Blume; `Shane,' by Jack Schaeffer; `Where the Red Fern Grows,' by Wilson Rawls; `A...
- Best-selling books. // Advocate;3/5/96, Issue 702, p62
Presents a list of best-selling books appealing to gay and lesbian readers, as of January 22, 1996.
- Best-selling books, hardcover fiction. // Christian Science Monitor;6/20/95, Vol. 87 Issue 143, p2
Lists the top ten best-selling books and hardcover fiction as on June 20, 1995.
- Top 10 bestsellers, hardcover fiction. // Christian Science Monitor;7/5/95, Vol. 87 Issue 153, p2
Lists the top ten bestsellers in hardcover fiction, as reported in July 5, 1995.
- Bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;11/14/96, Vol. 88 Issue 245, p14
Presents information on hardcover fiction bestsellers in the United States for November 14, 1996.
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;5/1/97, Vol. 89 Issue 109, p7
Presents a listing of the 15 top hardcover, nonfiction bestsellers available in the United States as determined by the `Christian Science Monitor.'
- EL bestsellers K-12. Tobia, Debra Sorenson // Emergency Librarian;May/Jun96, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p35
Presents best seller K-12 fiction and picture books for May-June 1996.
- Publishers Weekly paperback bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;12/15/89, Vol. 236 Issue 24, p70
Lists the `Publishers Weekly' ranking of paperback bestsellers for December 15, 1989 for mass market and trade.