Talking twaddle with the dead
- VAN PRAAGH, JAMES. // Spirit Book;2005, p421
A profile of American psychic James Van Praagh is presented. It states the Van Praagh was educated at Sacred Heart Catholic School and moved to Eymard Preparatory Seminary in Hyde Park, New York when he was fourteen. Before he was introduced to mediumship, he has a lot of psychic experiences....
- The new medium on the block. Jackson, Lillian A. // Electronic Media;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p1
Profiles the American psychic James Van Praagh. Overview on the psychic experiences of Van Praagh; Reliability of the messages conveyed by Van Praagh from the dead; Citations of the books of Van Praagh.
- Shermer performs psychic reading for ABC. // Skeptic;1998, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p20
Provides information on the reaction of `Skeptic' magazine publisher Michael Shermer when he was asked to perform a psychic reading in imitation of James Van Praagh for KOMO TV, the ABC affiliate in Seattle, Washington.
- Teen Psychic: Exploring Your Intuitive Spiritual Powers / Looking Beyond: A Teen's Guide to the Spirtitual World (Book). Cooper, Ilene // Booklist;1/1/2004-1/15/2004, Vol. 100 Issue 9/10, p841
Reviews the books "Teen Psychic: Exploring Your Intuitive Spiritual Powers," by Julie Tallard Johnson and "Looking Beyond: A Teen's Guide to the Spiritual World," by James Van Praagh.
- HEAVEN AND EARTH (Book Review). Abbott, Charlotte; Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Riess, Janna; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;10/29/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 44, p53
Reviews the book 'Heaven and Earth: Making the Psychic Connection,' by James Van Praagh.
- Ghost Story. Klinghoffer, David // National Review;4/6/1998, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p32
The article reviews the book "Talking to Heaven: A Medium's Message of Life After Death," by James Van Praagh.
- Looking Beyond: A Teen's Guide to the Spiritual World (Book). Cooper, Ilene // Booklist;1/1/2004-1/15/2004, Vol. 100 Issue 9/10, p841
Reviews the book "Looking Beyond: A Teen's Guide to the Spiritual World," by James Van Praagh.
- Look Who's Talking�. Miller, Holly // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/19/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 55, p21
Profiles James Van Praagh, executive producer of the made-for television film "The Dead Will Tell". Launch of a daytime talk show; Advantage of the film tax credits to the production; Completion of work on a musical.
- Quinlan plays 'Dead' at CBS with LaPaglia. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/8/2004, Vol. 384 Issue 11, p4
Actors Jonathan LaPaglia and Kathleen Quinlan have been selected to star opposite actress Anne Heche in CBS' original motion picture "The Dead Will Tell," which Stephen Kay has come on board to direct. The supernatural thriller, inspired by readings of psychic James Van Praagh, centers on a...