Peabody's Kayenta Mine Earns RMCMI's Safety Excellence Award
- 2008 AWARDS. // Coal Age;Jul2008, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p18
The article reports that Peabody Energy Corp.'s Viking and Francisco mines in Indiana have earned Peabody President's Awards for operating the company's safest surface and underground mines in 2007.
- Rawhide Mine wins safety award; Peabody's mine goes a full year without incident. // Mining Engineering;Aug2012, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p52
The article announces that Peabody Energy's Rawhide Mine has earned a safety award from the Wyoming Mining Association and the Wyoming State Inspector of Mines for the best 2011 safety performance among coal mining operations in Powder River Basin, Wyoming.
- Peabody recognizes its safest mines; Twentymile and Cottage Grove mines honored for safety records. // Mining Engineering;Mar2013, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p44
The article reports that coal industry firm Peabody Energy Corp. has presented its President's Safety Awards for mine safety in 2012 to the Twentymile coal mine in Colorado and Cottage Grove mine in Illinois.
- Peabody's Wyoming mines win safety awards. // Mining Engineering;Oct2007, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p68
The article announces several awards given to mines in 2007 including the Safe Sam Award to Peabody Energy's North Antelope Rochelle Mine (NARM), the Good Neighbor Award to Peabody Energy's Caballo Mine, and the 2007 Project of the Year Award to the Caballo Mine.
- Peabody's safety awards. // Coal International;May/Jun2013, Vol. 261 Issue 3, p27
The article announces that Eaglefield, Wambo underground and Burton mines of private-sector coal company Peabody Energy Corp. in Australia has earned President's safety awards for attaining the company's best Australian safety performance based on incidence rate in 2012.
- 2009 AWARDS. // Coal Age;Jul2009, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p10
The article informs that Consol Energy Inc.'s Robinson Run mine won low seam category award and Arch Coal Inc.'s SUFCO Mine won high seam category awrad by the journal "Coal Age," whereas Peabody Energy Corp.'s Rawhide and Caballo mines have been honored for safety excellence by the State Mine...
- 2011 AWARDS. // Coal Age;Nov2011, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p20
The article announces the winners of awards in the mining industry including the company Patriot Coal, which won the 2011 U.S. National Mine Rescue Contest, Enterprise Mining Co., which won an underground safety award, and Peabody Energy, which won the 2011 Illinois Best Injury Frequency Rate...
- Peabody Energy's Caballo Mine earns Wyoming Engineering Society's Project of the Year Award. // Mining Engineering;Apr2007, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p61
The article reports that Peabody Energy's Caballo Mine has earned the Wyoming Engineering Society's Project of the Year Award.
- 2010 AWARDS. // Coal Age;Apr2010, Vol. 115 Issue 4, p22
The article announces that Peabody Energy Corp. earned two awards, the President's Awards for Superior Safety Results and Top Honors for Environmental Leadership in Colorado.