Officials Find Bonds Beat Cash for Major Projects
- Wyoming and the rural lifestyle. Swift, D. // Mother Earth News;Jul/Aug87, Issue 106, p38
Looks at factors which make Wyoming one of the better places to pursue a rural lifestyle. Description of the climate, land, prices of land, availability of water; Employment and cost of living. INSET: Two couples living a rural lifestyle in Wyoming's Teton Valley..
- Wyoming's game plan helps promote growth. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/26/98, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p7
Part II. Examines the economic development in Wyoming. Expansion of the state's industrial base value of industrial properties since 1984; Economic benefits of the state tax exemptions available to industrial firms and the industrial community's development of a close community relations;...
- Welcome to the Wyoming Business Report's second Women of Wyoming Magazine! Nelson, Belinda // Wyoming Business Report;Jul2014 Supplement Women of Wyoming, p1
In this article, the author discusses the juggling of businesswomen with their personal life to become a successful entrepreneur and information on the "Women of Influence" luncheon to be held on September 16, 2014 for honouring the women to empowers the economy of Wyoming.
- Happy Holidays, Wyoming! // Wyoming Business Report;Dec2010, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p24
The author reflects on the signs of recovery in Wyoming's economy in 2011.
- Spending plan for Wyoming fund sought. // Pensions & Investments;10/13/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p61
Focuses on the need for effective management of a spending policy in Wyoming. Queries on Wyoming's policy on spending; Reference to the establishment of the Select Committee on Capital Financing and Investments.
- Ropin' to win. Nelson, Dean; Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;02/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the Steering Committee for Business Development's creation of an economic development plan for Wyoming. New strategy that steers clear of state government involvement; Goals of creating jobs and increasing tourism.
- Central Wyo Economic Forecast set for Feb. 25. Clark, M. J. // Wyoming Business Report;Feb2010, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p9
The article offers information on the second annual Central Wyoming Economic Forecast to be held by the periodical "Wyoming Business Report" at the Best Western Ramkota Hotel in Casper on February 25, 2010.
- Central Economic Report 'mixed bag.'. Clark, M. J. // Wyoming Business Report;Mar2010, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p1
The article presents the highlights of the second annual Central Wyoming Economic Forecast presented by the "Wyoming Business Report," on February 25, 2010 at the Best Western Ramkota Hotel and Conference Center in Casper, Wyoming.
- State economist sees 'mixed bag' in economy. Curran, Dennis E. // Wyoming Business Report;Mar2010, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p12
The article presents an economic outlook given by State of Wyoming Department of Administration and Information's Economic Analysis Division administrator Buck McVeigh, based on the state's economic indicator during the Central Wyoming Economic Forecast held on February 25, 2010 at the Best...