Hoping to Get a GRIP on the Road to Recovery
- Rough Markets Prescribe Tighter Profit-Loss Targets. ALAN R. ELLIOTT // Investors Business Daily;11/ 6/2012, pB01
When the road gets rough, most folks tighten their grip on the wheel.
- Britain fights its way out of recession. Hugo Duncan // Daily Mail;10/19/2012, p75
BRITAIN took another crucial step on the road to recovery yesterday as a sharp rebound in retail sales bolstered hopes the recession is over.
- A leap in loans helps drive the recovery. Hugo Duncan // Daily Mail;10/30/2012, p65
A STEEP increase in lending to households fuelled hopes that the economy is on the road to recovery, having finally emerged from recession.
- Barratt builds up hope of recovery. Hugo Duncan // Daily Mail;5/10/2013, p65
BARRATT Developments yesterday fuelled hopes the economy is on the road to recovery as it said the property market was in its best shape for five years.
- Sterling is pounded as a fall in sales shows green shoots are still fragile. Hugo Duncan // Daily Mail;5/23/2013, p74
THE pound slammed into reverse yesterday as a sharp fall in high street sales dented hopes Britain is on the road to a steady recovery.
- Jobs high fuels recovery hopes. // Daily Mail;6/13/2013, p72
HOPES that Britain is on the road to recovery received another boost yesterday after the number of people in work hit a record high.
- Untitled. // Bicycling;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p70
Presents a list of mountain bike grips, aftermarket road wheelset and road tires.
- Reform has key role in fixing the economy. Gutierrez, Luis V. // Hill;2/4/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the significance of enacting comprehensive immigration reform to get the road of financial recovery and economic growth in the U.S.
- RTÃ‰ ONE. // Mail on Sunday;6/8/2014, p50
28 Days 9.35pm Road to recovery: Sandra Bullock tries to get sober at a mountain retreat
- With tires, pressure can be a good thing. // South County Journal;8/15/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 33, pD8
The article offers tips on how to get the most of one's car tires and to ensure that they are properly inflated including getting the right pressure, aligning wheels properly to improve the tire's grip on the road and rotating them to achieve uniform wear and improved road performance.