Even Triple-A States Feel Pinch of Tourism, Manufacturing Woes
- Accent on performance, rather than on growth. Ratajczak, Donald // ABA Banking Journal;Oct82, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p76
Focuses on the economic conditions in the southeast region of the U.S. Percentage of demand deposits; Deposit market shares of banks in the region; Problems of the agricultural sector in the southeast.
- Aside From Texas, Region Faces a Surfeit of Shortfalls. Albanese, Elizabeth; Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p26A
Focuses on the economic condition of southwest region of the U.S. in the fiscal year 2002. Projected budgetary deficit for the fiscal year 2002 in Texas; General fund operating reserves for the fiscal 2002 in New Mexico.
- Fiscal Fighter Returns Against a New Opponent. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p46A
Focuses on the economic condition of Michigan in the fiscal year 2002. Budget deficits for the fiscal 2002; Reasons for the deficits in the fiscal 2002; Shortfall predictions for the fiscal 2003.
- What kind of revolutionary are you? Whitehead, John W. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/4/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p2
The article focuses on the corrective measures which the Americans can do to make a difference and face the present economic and fiscal condition in the U.S.
- Is the Worst Over? States Look Ahead to Bonding & Building. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p68A
Focuses on the economic condition of Far West region of the U.S. in the fiscal year 2002. Economic condition of the technology industry of the region; Budgetary deficit that California will face by the end of fiscal 2003; Major company of Washington that announced massive layoffs; Impact of the...
- Travel and Trade. Baker, Pam // Georgia Trend;Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p73
Focuses on the economic conditions of Southeast Georgia. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.; Historical and natural attractions to tourists; Growth of the seaport business.
- Opportunity/danger. Schmidt, Victor // Offshore;Nov98, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on the economic collapse of Southeast Asian countries. Condition of oil and service companies in the region.
- ASEAN market still yet to fully open. TOH, MAVIS // Airline Business;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p11
The article focuses on the economic condition of the aviation market of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) in 2015-16.
- CONVENTIONAL WISDOM. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);12/7/2009 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 154 Issue 23, p14
A chart is presented that lists the economic conditions in the U.S., China, Japan, Russia, Brazil, and Southeast Asia.