Rocky Revenues Don't Stand to Block Bonding
- Flourishing factories end years of job cuts. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/20/95, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the economic recovery in northeastern Ohio. Increased number of jobs in 1994 in manufacturing; Profile on the total employment market of the area; Comments on the growth.
- Largest Lorain County employers. // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/17/95, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p20
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers of full-time equivalent (FTE) employees in Lorain County, Cleveland, Ohio. Comparative figures for Ohio; Cross-referencing for type of business and name of top local executive.
- Payroll data turns stagnant. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/08/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the lack of growth in total wages and salaries in seven Northeast Ohio counties during the second quarter of 2000. Worst showing for wage growth since the third quarter of 1995; Total employment earnings; Concerns raised for the economy.
- Picture still not much brighter. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/10/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p26
Reports on the unemployment rate in Northeast Ohio. Performance of business indicators in the state.
- Greatness awaits the bold; are we ready? Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/8/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p10
Comments on the economic transition in Northeast Ohio. Set of core values on prosperous old economics; Chance of investors on risking endeavors; Reacquisition of the characteristics of the forefathers for the future of the Northeast Ohio.
- Exports economy bright spot. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p3
Focuses on the economic aspects of Ohio's manufacturing sector. Factors responsible for increase in exports; Value of goods exported by Ohio-based manufacturers; Markets served by various types of manufacturing companies in Ohio.
- Growth along Route 91 continues, shifts to south. Evans, Julie // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/4/93, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p22
Reports on the economic growth of areas along Route 91 in Ohio. Continuous economic development towards southern and eastern areas; Peak in the industrial and commercial growth of Solon; Maintenance of Twinsburg's growth; Competition from Portage County communities.
- The regional economy. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar1994, p12
Focuses on the economic conditions in Ohio in 1993. Labor market conditions; Retail sales; Residential construction; Manufacturing production.
- The regional economy. // Economic Trends (07482922);Apr94, p12
Presents information on economic conditions in Ohio as of February 1994. Labor market conditions; Real per capita income; Residential construction; Composite index of leading indicators; New and expanded facilities from 1991 to 1993; Manufacturing employment; Average hourly earnings in...
- The Ohio economy. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jun94, p14
Reports on the state of the labor sector of Ohio as of June 1994. Drop in payroll employment; Rise in unemployment rate; Improvement in employment scene particularly in manufacturing.