Tightening the Belt, But No Budget 'Bloodbath'
- Optimistically speaking. Schwab, Robert // ColoradoBiz;Nov2000, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p9
Presents a series of articles which deals with the business sector and economy of Colorado.
- Colorado slowing down from boom of early '90s. Wipf, Larry J. // Inside Tucson Business;12/15/97, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p11B
Discusses the economic condition of Colorado in 1997. Factors affecting its economic growth; Unemployment rate; Projected increase in personal incomes and retail sales; Forecast on the continued economic growth of the state.
- Colorado surges ahead. // Colorado Business Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 20 Issue 8, Plain Paper pPP1
Reports on the economic conditions in the state of Colorado for the first quarter of 1993. Employment; Real estate sales; Economic indicators below early-1980s figures; Signs of economic recovery.
- A growth slowdown. Adams, Tucker Hart // Colorado Business Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p98
Discusses the economic slowdown of the state of Colorado. Reasons for the decline; Consumer saturation; Improved national economy; Completion of infrastructure projects; Downsizing of the defense industry; Price increases; Effects on housing.
- Forecast '95. Wells, Garrison // Colorado Business Magazine;Jan1995, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p16
Presents a forecast of Colorado's economy for 1995 by several economists. Effect of national issues; Issues identified by First Interstate economist Brian Cary; Forecasts on real estate; Tourism industry; Agriculture; Manufacturing; Retail; Communications; Transportation.
- Economies of scale. Sohn, Sung Won // Colorado Business Magazine;Jan1995, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p18
Presents a forecast of the economy for different areas of Colorado. Colorado Springs; Boulder/Longmont; Fort Collins/Loveland; Greeley; Pueblo; Grand Junction.
- Still ahead of the pack. McCallin, Nancy // Colorado Business Magazine;Jan1995, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p25
Reports on the economic performance of Colorado for 1994. Employment growth; Two factors for the state's economy's slower growth; Workforce reductions in the military arena.
- C.B. data. // Colorado Business Magazine;Jan1995, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p58
Presents statistics on the performance of the Colorado economy. Denver metro area real estate units under contract; Regional growth rate; Key indicators of the Colorado economy; New product and service offerings for 1995.
- Colorado's economy: An economic snapshot. // Colorado Business Magazine;Mar1995, Vol. 22 Issue 3, Colorado Business... p14
Reports on the economic conditions in Colorado. Comparison of the ranking of industries; Value of total construction; Colorado sales and assessed property values; Growth of population; Leading industry by county.
- Around Colorado. // Colorado Business Magazine;Mar1995, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p58
Reports on economic developments in Colorado as of March 1995. Record of passengers at the Colorado Springs airport; Comparison of the cost of homes in Colorado; Increase of hospital expenses according to the Colorado Hospital Association.