Results of Competitive Sales
- Emerging market boom beckons SA. Steyn, Greta // Finance Week;3/24/2003, p49
Reports on the emerging market boom for bonds in South Africa in 2003. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on capital markets.
- New issues make a final run before year-end. // High Yield Report;12/14/98, Vol. 9 Issue 48, p5
Reports on the strength of new bond issues at the end of 1998. Increases of issues that were add-ons to outstanding debt; Equipment-lease deals priced.
- Corporate bonds becoming popular. Van Zyl, Johann // Finance Week;6/14/2002, p12
Reports the enthusiastic response of the companies on bond issues in the U.S. Emphasis on the approach for international capital markets; Restriction of capital markets to local issues; Factors contributing the growth corporate bonds.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for February 8, 2002. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p37
Presents market statistics related to general obligation bond prices of the U.S. capital market as of February 11, 2002. Prices of long-term bonds of the U.S. states; Credit ratings of different cities.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p12
Presents results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. capital market as of February 11, 2002. General Obligation bonds purchased through negotiation by the company Stone & Youngberg; Sale figures of 2002 Revenue Refunding Bonds; Increase in the re-offered price in the sale of Water and...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p28
Presents information on bond call redemptions of the U.S. capital market as of February 11, 2002. Paying agent of Connecticut Development Authority; Due date for the general obligation bonds of Marksville Sewerage District No. 1, Louisiana; Call date for redemption of general obligation...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p16
Presents results of negotiated sales of bonds in the United States as of March 2000. Includes the sale of hospital revenue bonds in Arkansas; Purchase of community facilities district no. 3 special tax bonds through negotiations by Stone & Youngberg in Moreno Valley, California; Sale of...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p18
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive sales of bonds in the United States as of March 2000. Includes the sale of general obligation school bonds in Iowa; Bid of general obligation municipal purpose loan of 2000 bonds in Town of Sharon, Massachusetts; Purchase of lease revenue...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p20
Presents a chart depicting bond calls & redemptions in the United States as of March 2000. Includes the details on floating rate monthly demand industrial development revenue bonds in Montgomery County, Maryland; Industrial development first mortgage revenue bonds in North Dakota; Subordinate...