Sealed Bids Invited
- Tender of the month. // Splash!;Feb/Mar2012, p66
The article presents a public announcement requesting for tender to upgrade a public swimming pool filtration system and rectification works at Boyd Nattress Memorial Pool in South Grafton, New South Wales.
- Purchasing policy called outdated. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;4/18/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 16, pA3
The article cites the need for the St. Charles County, Missouri to update its procedures for soliciting bids for services into the 21st century.
- Bidding for election machines on hold. Korando, Russell // Wentzville Journal;4/18/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 16, pA1
The article reports on the decision of St. Charles County in Missouri not to reopen the bidding for new election machines.
- Mozambique will launch another round of bidding for blocks in the southern part of the offshore Rovuma basin. // World Energy News;5/8/2013, p4
The article reports that another round of bidding will be launched by Mozambique for blocks in the southern part of the offshore Rovuma basin
- GOVERNMENT. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p13
The article reports that changes will be made for the "buy local" law in Indiana.
- Commissioners plan to bid on bridge beams. HALVORSON, BARRY // East Bernard Express (TX);7/23/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 30, p2
The article reports on the plan of Wharton County Commissioners Court to bid for steel beams to be used in future bridge constructions in Texas.
- Abu Dhabi receives three bids for Mafraq-Ghweifat road. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/8/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the three bids received by Abu Dhabi's Department of Transportation in developing the Mafraq-Ghweifat motorway project.
- Tenders on meed.com this week. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/21/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p4
The article presents information about several tenders in the Middle East region including a tender for supply of cement additives in Iran, a tender for the construction of an office building for an oil company in Kuwait, and a tender for core and fluid analysis services for an onshore drilling...
- Cairo set to invite bids for metro. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/15/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on the invitation of the National Authority for Tunnels for bids for the third phase of work on Line Three of the metro in the second half of 2010 in Cairo, Egypt, wherein the phase three construction will involve five underground stations and five kilometers of track.